Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > HTS Transmissions
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
Mat415

Name: Mat415
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
How do I get them to call me back???

I bought a valve body and converter for my Dodge (48RE) from DieselNut in CA. When the package came in, the valve body was from HTS and it was broke in shipping. I called them direct and they sent me a new one pretty quick. I shipped the broke one and my core back with no problem. The install was no problem...only took an afternoon. Then the problems began. My transmission shifted so hard I seriously thought it may break a U-joint on the way home! Also, it shifts into 3rd gear before 2nd is released! It feels like someone slams on the brakes at the 2/3 gear change! So of course, I call HTS...and have to leave a message. Two days later, I get a call from Marianne asking questions about what I have (VIN, etc.). She says she will get back to me on it. After a couple more days of nothing...I start the E-mail deal. I never get to talk to someone who can help me. Marianne sends me this as her last E-mail:
"There is an adjustment that you can find on our FAQ page on our website htstransmissions.com/index.html this is under the 2/3 adjustment"
Now, in my opinion that thing is very poorly written and fairly vague and it DID NOT ADDRESS MY PROBLEM! So again, last Thursday I start with a phone call to correct this valve body problem. Leave message...get return call from Marianne to gather info...hear nothing Friday. So today I send her an E-mail...still have heard nothing!

Seriously, I need 2 or 3 minutes of time from someone who knows what the hell is going on to get this all fixed (which I stated in my last E-mail to her)!

I promise if they will just call me and help fix this valve body problem, I will NEVER call them again! Customer service can make or break a company! Word of mouth advertising is the best marketing tool anyone can have...and here I am stuck with nothing good to say because I have a product that is not working for me and I CANNOT GET ANY HELP TO FIX IT!

Does anyone out there have a more "direct" number where I can actually talk to someone? Someone please alert them to this post so I can get my truck off the jack stands and back on the road!

Thanks,
Mat

Old 07-28-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
KingS

Name: KingS
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Sorry to hear you are having issues just call and be nice and explain you really need help over the phone ect. HTS is only a few people big they will always do you right if given the chance. As for contact you have the number just have to keep trying they will get you taken care of.

old truck1996 cclb 4x4
12 secs truck

Old 07-30-2010, 04:21 PM   #3
Mat415

Name: Mat415
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Update:

I did finally get someone to call me back and give a few suggestions (I checked my phone, it took 5 whole minutes). I have done a few things which have helped greatly, however we are definitely not out of the woods yet.

I want to thank whoever read this and got their attention! Marianne called my dad this morning seeing what they could do to remedy this problem. I ended up talking to them again about my problems and they were really helpful with a whole different tone about them! I have called in this afternoon (about 3pm)...now waiting on a reply again.

I hate it that it took this to get their attention. In my book, public humiliation is a last resort. I am all about giving credit where it is due. Hopefully my next report on here is good news again!

Mat

Closed Thread