What fuel pump?

could 2 150gph pumps be done? have 2nd pump on a pressure switch so it comes on @ X psi boost... need a T and a some check valves

could 2 150gph pumps be done? have 2nd pump on a pressure switch so it comes on @ X psi boost... need a T and a some check valves

I'd put the second one on a fuel pressure switch. Comes on when the pressure drops to x, shuts off when pressure reaches y.

If you're set on electric, I would do 3 raptors with check valves. One runs all the time, 2nd on a pressure switch, 3rd on a slightly lower pressure switch as a backup.

What fuel pump

If you're set on electric, I would do 3 raptors with check valves. One runs all the time, 2nd on a pressure switch, 3rd on a slightly lower pressure switch as a backup.

Guys,

Sounds like an option ----------- I'm going to try a FASS 220GPH first. If thats not enough, I can add the 150 Raptor as an auxiliary. Since the 150 is adjustable, I can turn it down or turn it up to have the correct amount. But the pressure switch is another option. When I get the 5x24's in before testing, I can cross that bridge.

Many Thanks,
WAYNES WORLD

Call Keating

C4646195-4F5D-4FF4-A141-0BDB93526BDE_zpsg8yrp7pq.jpg

What fuel pump

Adam,

I have a space issue---see photo.
I'll call Keating on Tuesday for specs that they have on the photo.
Thank You------ 2Tone12V-----jlbayes

WAYNES WORLD

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 0
Have you talked to glacier yet about the seal capabilities with their? A low mount hanging pump should fix your space issues.

What fuel pump

Have you talked to glacier yet about the seal capabilities with their? A low mount hanging pump should fix your space issues.

jlbayes,

I didn't know that there was something like that. Is it capable of 240 HPH?
I'll call them on Wednesday.

Thank You,
WAYNES WORLD

Don't use the glacier diesel pump. It was nothing but issues for me. It has really small fittings that limit flow. It may work for vp44's and common rails but I wouldn't use one on a 12V I did and it wouldn't keep up.

Don't use the glacier diesel pump. It was nothing but issues for me. It has really small fittings that limit flow. It may work for vp44's and common rails but I wouldn't use one on a 12V I did and it wouldn't keep up.

Hmmm, that sucks to see.

What fuel pump

jlbayes,

It looks like the low mount won't work-------
The site doesn't offer 12v. pump & ,the real bad news, No Fluidampr equipped motors.
Good news-----I called them directly-------They have a few made up mounts for a 12v with Fluidampr's. Looks like it may work after all !:evil

WAYNES WORLD

I had a glacier pump on my p pump 24v with a fluid damper. It worked great with there hyper drive kit. I did away with all there pluming and put all the fuel through the pump and regulated it on the outlet side of the pump with a boost referenced fuellab regulator. It was enough pressure to make 1080hp, but i think it was starting to get in the way at the drag strip.

Recently had my 12v with a farrel built 13mm on the engine dyno and at 1005hp it was drawing fuel pressure down to 18 psi with an a1000 gonna try an eliminator next Saturday on the dyno and see if it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kole32,

How did your testing go ?

WAYNES WORLD

What fuel pump

I had a glacier pump on my p pump 24v with a fluid damper. It worked great with there hyper drive kit. I did away with all there pluming and put all the fuel through the pump and regulated it on the outlet side of the pump with a boost referenced fuellab regulator. It was enough pressure to make 1080hp, but i think it was starting to get in the way at the drag strip.

Do you have any photos of your set up? How is it doing for you?

WAYNES WORLD

I did some more digging on this the other night. Aeromotive has a belt driven low mount pump as well.

Back