$1000 bonus payout for the first 10sec run!!!!!

Jeff2

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I have a sponsor who will go unannounced that has put up a grand in cash for a SS legal 10sec pass! no 1099 come on! Have'nt heard of any numbers yet, so work on boys the money is getting deeper by the week!:clap:

Schweeet...I bet some people are going to be fighting to get to the line first for qualifying lol

are you gona have a draw for first run,arm wresting,spitting contest? with this type of money on the line im sure many will want first crack.

Jeff, How bout just make it the "QUICKEST 10 SEC. PASS" gets the Grand!!

That'll take care of the whiners about who gets Dibs on the first pass...

If more than one truck runs a 10 in the first round of qualifying, pick the fastest....

If more than one truck runs a 10 in the first round of qualifying, pick the fastest....

I Like this even better!

Quickest of the Lot, Long as everyone goes once...

If not on the first Qual.... Same goes for 2nd...

I have heard some good numbers from racers testing in the last few day's. Looks like a 10 something or other is not out of the question. Keep on tuning boy's, it's getting better every day!!! Gary

I like the "best of the round as long as it's in the 10's" rule. Did this sponsor also pony up for the oil-dry it's gonna take when everyone leans too hard on it? ;)

Is it February yet????

I'd like to see a 10, but I'm hoping a under dog takes the race!!

Simply due to it being a "Reliable" amount of HP... Something that doesn't break all the time!

That's what I think / hope this race is all about!!

"Too finish First, you must first Finish"

Not picking on him, but at Topeka everyone was soooo worried about racing Rob Coddens after his 9-second passes (he had everyone covered by a ton). Once he broke it was anyone's guess who would win.

LOL, Rob and I had one of those races but the other way around, with his tow rig against me in DirtyMax. We had a throttle fault and he ended up winning. I think anyone who makes the 16-truck field is capable of winning it.

If you run a 10 you will need a full cage, trans shield, a master on off switch and lot more crap. 10.99 and faster is full blown race car rules!

Back