FASS Price and warranty

53 willys

Diesel Dirt Head
I have been looking at FASS 150/150 prices I have heard that the sale price is the same no matter who you buy from and if you buy it for less then $678.XX then you wont get any warranty....is this true??? the places I have been quoted for cheap say they are authorized FASS dealers so???????
I just want to make sure I get the 6 year warranty, you know:thankyou2:
is there a set price that ALL dealers SHOULD be selling for???

Yes, there is a market specified price, and you need to provide your purchase reciept with your warranty registration. Warranty for P/U trucks is 6 years and it is imperetive that you send in the above mentioned stuff to be covered.

I don't think FASS will negate your warranty if you pay a low price but the dealer that sells it to you will most likely not be there to support you after the sale, they would be found breaking the agreement they had with the Mfg. and be on the outside looking in.

JacktheBear3 said:
Yes, there is a market specified price, and you need to provide your purchase reciept with your warranty registration. Warranty for P/U trucks is 6 years and it is imperetive that you send in the above mentioned stuff to be covered.

I don't think FASS will negate your warranty if you pay a low price but the dealer that sells it to you will most likely not be there to support you after the sale, they would be found breaking the agreement they had with the Mfg. and be on the outside looking in.

Yeah....that pretty much sums it up.

We call it our VIP Program...its not unlike Edge’s MVP Program. We instigated this program to help keep the diesel market strong, weed out some of the fly-by-night dealers, and to help establish quality dealers that you can talk to and depend on reliable service after the sale. We are a company that relies heavily on our dealer network for sales and service, and we want to make sure we have top notch, first class companies representing us in that regard.

It’s the customers right to try to find the best price, but its our VIP dealers responsibility to not sell below our MAP price. We verify that by requiring a sales copy when you turn in your wnty paper work for warranty extension. The only way we will deny a wnty extension is if you do not include a copy of the sales receipt or fail to send anything in. These units will have a one year wnty from our build date.

Last edited:
Back