My only complaint

Thank you for making it clear in that statement who needs to get over themselves.

You would only get that if you are one that thinks the manufactures are rich... Got news for ya, they aren't. Some are, but some aren't. Doesn't matter though. There is a place where some get to sit enjoy the event up close. I'm sure you have been given special treatment somewhere that others didn't. Well it's someone else' turn. Quit whining cause you didn't happen to be one of those lucky people. It's TS event and if they want to give VIP passes to half the place they can. Throw an event and you can do the same.

Last edited:
You would only get that if you are one that thinks the manufactures are rich... Got news for ya, they aren't. Some are, but some aren't. Doesn't matter though. There is a place where some get to sit enjoy the event up close. I'm sure you have been given special treatment somewhere that others didn't. Well it's someone else' turn. Quit whining cause you didn't happen to be one of those lucky people. It's TS event and if they want to give VIP passes to half the place they can. Throw an event and you can do the same.

rickjames_zps97af257f.jpg

No one said there could not be a VIP area if you would care to read the posts in this thread. It was just pointed out that the current place blocks view and someplace else might be better so a couple hundred people are not looking at you when the trucks get to the end of the track. Possibly move it to the other side since there is not as much seating or a lower tent or something.

I have had a couple events that I was the sponsor of. Not sure why you have to resort to demeaning us to get a point across. It was obviously an issue since the only complaints I have heard more were about the weather and all the oralers. Other then those it was obviously a great event.

Back