6.7 Powerstroke.

lenahan05

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Why is it I cannot find anyone who is building any of these engines for high horsepower builds? Ive called around trying to sell some cnc ported 6.7 heads and no one has any interest. It makes no sense. IMO their the best platform to build now. Any thoughts? I know Ford has lost its name from previous diesel engines but their new stuff is hands down the strongest trucks out there. Are people scared to build them, or everyone just stuck on the boring cummins/dmax setups?

Any pics of the ported heads? What kind of CFM gains did you see and what were the stock numbers? I've wondered why I haven't seen anyone do this yet with these heads.

Why is it I cannot find anyone who is building any of these engines for high horsepower builds? Ive called around trying to sell some cnc ported 6.7 heads and no one has any interest. It makes no sense. IMO their the best platform to build now. Any thoughts? I know Ford has lost its name from previous diesel engines but their new stuff is hands down the strongest trucks out there. Are people scared to build them, or everyone just stuck on the boring cummins/dmax setups?

Well well look what the ole dog drugg in lol!!! I been spreading the word man no bites tho

Look up PSE in Houston. They have one also, they call it 50 shades of grey

that's not built, just has a turbo and dual fuelers.

theres a few shops building them but they are all new builds. I will be giving a set of heads to guy tripp soon to have him lay with, as I have a built motor with ported heas on the stand already, about to go into my 13' .

We are actually building a long block for our truck. Hopefully get to get on it a lot more now after having to move shops. We will keep ya updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back