Fummins 47re swap, which trans controller to use? PCS or Anteater

LCexplorer

Well I am about to swap a Cummins 12v into 2004 F350 and decided to go with a 47re since I have a built one sitting on the shelf and don't plan to go much beyond 300hp. I have done lots of reading about the swap and pretty much answered all my questions with the exception of the 47re controller.

I have considered an Anteater 47re controller but I thought I would ask about using a PCS TCM2000 since I have one already. Does anyone use a PCS TCM2000 controller on a stock 47re (without the pricey additional valve body like the ATS system). I am pretty sure I could build a harness for it or ask PCS really nicely to build me one. Can a TCM2000 run a 47re effectively or would I be better off buying an anteater controller for my 47re? Thanks.

If it helps I will be swapping a Cummins 12v Ve pump into a 2004 F350 with a 5.4L coming out (w/ 4r100 attached).

Can't say I've ran the pcs stuff, but I love my anteater. I've been running one for over 4 years now I believe

Anothet AntEater vote, Ive had 2 now in diferent trucks, couldn't be any easier.

These were both the early gen ones, I'm sure they're even better and more advanced now.

Back