Murdered out 2011 6.7

6L strokin

Got my 2011 F250 6.7L tuxedo black all murdered out just waiting for IDP to finsish up his tuning and be ready to roll! Heres some progression pics and all done minus a few little things im still going to do. When it quits snowing I'm going to clean it all up and take some better pics...

backplastic.jpg

chromehousing.jpg

clearcover.jpg

nogrill.jpg

norear.jpg

nofrontend.jpg

debadge.jpg

bumpers.jpg

intheshop.jpg

paintedhousing.jpg

F250badge.jpg

paintedfordemblem.jpg

murder1.jpg

murder2.jpg

looks nice - but i really dont get the murdered look- i like alittle chrome esp when u have bright alum. on the rims

looks nice - but i really dont get the murdered look- i like alittle chrome esp when u have bright alum. on the rims

the rims are black and machine..... the truck isnt done yet, still have a few things here and there going on it and saving up for a level kit & some black 22s on 35...plus i originally was going to leave a little chrome in the grill, but nobody has totally murdered a 2011 yet, several have painted the bumpers and done few things like that.... I wanted to be original!

thanks for the compliments guys!!

the rims are black and machine..... the truck isnt done yet, still have a few things here and there going on it and saving up for a level kit & some black 22s on 35...plus i originally was going to leave a little chrome in the grill, but nobody has totally murdered a 2011 yet, several have painted the bumpers and done few things like that.... I wanted to be original!

How would you know your the first?

as long as you a happy with it and love it - it does look good

Yes......sorry :(

pics? I wasnt tryin to get smart but i took what you said a little smart.... i have neither seen nor heard of anyone that has totally blacked out the truck... bumpers grill emblems headlights, everything.... if i had i would have went a different route or maybe even saved my $$ and left it alone.

A almost think that you should mask off the reflectors and tint them, but not black out.

ya, i almost did that, but i wanted to eliminate all the orange lights from the truck.... just ordered some recon side mirror lights and getting some white leds for those too..

Not to be a prick, but I don't like it.

Obviously, it's not my truck, but I think it needs some contrast. Atleast the emblem stock; kinda over done.

As long as you like it though. Different strokes for different folks

I like the headlights though, those look great.

Passed a Sweet looking '11 today.. Two-tone paint (Black and Red), Lights all tinted, sitting on some Fancy 20's with some aggressive rubber.. Wish i coulda snapped a pic

Back