Uhhh.....yeah this was an impulse buy....

Mr.T

DPF's are gay
8300 bucks....its a V8.....its turbo'd.....and my wife is mad

dyvuqejy.jpg

I hope you don't have issues with it, our Massey had more issues then we could afford, worst mistake ever, sold it and bought another Case and both Case's we own have been problem free, Congrats on the buy though! don't worry about your wife, one ride in it and she will be sold lol

Last edited:
Its pretty kick ass. Haha. I sold my 1155 awhile ago because I couldn't afford to make a puller out of it.....then I go and buy this big 4x4 beast. I Love me some Massey Ferguson tractors

Apparently the 2805 never came as a factory 4x4.....this one mist definitely is, researching now....

Ive got a little 255 massey with 4650hrs on it and a 1085 with 6k hrs on it. Both were purchased new by my uncle. They actually have been great tractors and I still use both of them to this day. Have had to put injector pumps in them a couple times but other than that nothing major. Use them primarily in the hay field and they seem to still be going strong. Knock on wood......

Ebay? I almost impulse bought a tractor the other day too, the girl said don't do it, I resisted...

... so I could buy a bigger one locally, bwuahahaha

What are you planning to do with that thing?

Last edited:
I've got 7 acres of ground that I want to do something with, but it needs leveled so that's job #1 for this bad boy, I may do some local pulls with it too, mostly it will be for pushing snow haha

I'll probably do some light restoration work on it too, fixing oil leaks, fresh paint, clean up the interior. Etc....

I'd have bought an IH 1468 if I'd been able to find one, seems like farmers around east Idaho don't like their horsepower in V8 form. Lol

I'd have bought an IH 1468 if I'd been able to find one, seems like farmers around east Idaho don't like their horsepower in V8 form. Lol

The 1468s are rare to begin with, a lot got turned into 1466s. I'm still disappointed you didn't buy a red one.

There's too many IHC's and JD's dominating everything, if I can ever get into pulling for more than just fun, I want to give the red and green tractors some competition :D

Back