Dockboy makes 878 on #2 only.

I think it was because smith was their!!!!!!

:hehe: ScottLOL

He wasn't there physically but was via phone!!:hehe: I know.........that's what I'll tell my wife...........But Honey.........It was all Doug's fault!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

You know I love ya Doug!!!!!!:Cheer:

Last edited:
Sorry it came apart on ya Greg....was reallyu looking forward to seeing it on the 5th.
How about lets try to keep the next one together for more than a month huh ? LOL

What size charger(s) were on the truck? The vid was badass, up until the carnage happened.

Since you are building may I suggest a Dmax next, Greg? Sorry, I just had to.LOL I know you'll get it back up and running in no time. I hate to see something go wrong after someone puts so much time into something.

Wow that sucks man, it was a really impressive dyno until that last couple seconds. I geuss you will just build it bigger and better now huh? Sorry to hear it though...

Wow... News travels fast.

Greg, I feel for you buddy.

I'm in the process of e-mailing the run files to you. You should have them soon.

Chris

P.S. If your posting, i guess that means the wife didn't kill you which is a good thing.

Wow... News travels fast.

Greg, I feel for you buddy.

I'm in the process of e-mailing the run files to you. You should have them soon.

Chris

Thanks Chris!!!! for everything!!

P.S. If your posting, i guess that means the wife didn't kill you which is a good thing.

LOL Actually, she is not home yet:evil It will be fine though....She has come to the realization that it is my toy............But I can garauntee I'll be spending a little more time with her than in the garage for a little while, which is a good thing actually!!!:clap:

greg i have a common rail block wih o few bad holes,nothing that a 2or 3 thousand hone wont wpe out,if you need it lemme know...

Man Greg seeing that rod hanging through that pan about made me throw up, You'll get er fixed up, all the confusing stuff is done you just have to take it apart and put it back together along with a few more$.02. If you need my trailer your more than welcome to use it and my buddys has one too with a winch mounted to the front, also my 24v Short block will be avilable as I think im gonna part out my engine.

I feel for ya buddy

Brett

Back