Tires on a 2.6?

cumins01

What is your all opnions on running a 33/12.50/16 or a 33/15.50/16 tire? the serach lead me nowhere. Truck is a Woodruff/ Enisley built 2.6 rclb dodge with a 5sp and 5.13 gears. going to run 4th 4 low. Thanks for the imput.

Just fine. If its got the balls under it you can run 35's. I would try the what you have for now though.

Anthony, I have 33/12.50/16. What about dropping the tire pressure? to help with the bite. I hope it should have enough to pull 35's, but that means spending money I need for the engine... I sent the pump to Northeast yesterday for a upgrade and can't wait to see it in action. Blos1, is your 2.6 engine a p-pumped 24v? Josh said he just built one awhile back. What rpm's you running down the track?
Thanks

Anthony, I have 33/12.50/16. What about dropping the tire pressure? to help with the bite. I hope it should have enough to pull 35's, but that means spending money I need for the engine... I sent the pump to Northeast yesterday for a upgrade and can't wait to see it in action. Blos1, is your 2.6 engine a p-pumped 24v? Josh said he just built one awhile back. What rpm's you running down the track?
Thanks

No my truck is a 12v. I leave the line @ 4k and go down the track at about 3600.

Back