2010 Scheid Pictures

Did the chick with the orange legs have a shirt on saturday night that said her twins were bolted on and was at the end of the pullig track. There was a chick down there that was the same way she almost glowed in the dark

Did the chick with the orange legs have a shirt on saturday night that said her twins were bolted on and was at the end of the pullig track. There was a chick down there that was the same way she almost glowed in the dark

thats a shirt empire has.. LOL

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish we coulda made it down but we had Diesel Thunder going on this weekend and we had to stay here for that. :Cheer:

Sweet looking truck!! Was this it's first time out? What did it run

Yes very nice. It had an off and on weekend. I believe it had a 6.30-6.80 range and then some low passes. Can't remember. I believe they had 3 passes on it before Scheids so it was pretty new still. To my knowledge they don't have the truck balls out on the motor either. Its going to be a runner for sure. Very nice guys as well.

I have no pics but nobody has mentioned Darren Morrisons truck. That thing is just stupid how good it runs. You got some big balls to drive that thing as hard as you do Darren!! That thing is bad a$$!

Wakeman go boom

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

014.jpg

012.jpg

052.jpg

046.jpg

Sweet BullyDog rig with an AirDog on it!

that truck also almost took out the guard rail hardcore against Seths truck on Sunday! at the end i think he stabbed the brakes too hard and the rear end of the truck got a little air time then hit the guard rail after going throw the finish! was insane espcially being so damn close to the truck!

Back