11 blade billet wheel results

say i wanted to ditch my twins which are a 62 over 475. and i wanted to go to a single that would support 650-700hp with my ppump yet still drive it everyday without much lag. what would you suggest?

run a large t money single with a spool flange. I want a 475 ish on my street truck with a flange. Drag truck has an 82 with a flange it will surprise the hell out of you on the street.

I got this info from a sponsor on here last night about the new wheel.

Although there is a 72mm that flows more. its a billet FMW design with a bigger race cover and the 87mm high flow turbine. This charger outflows anything of its size and even the 75mm aftermarket wheels. We have seen over 1000hp out of this unit.

But it's not cheap by any means.

This is correct. Just had a customer gain 82hp going from a 75mm Batmo to this 72.

run a large t money single with a spool flange. I want a 475 ish on my street truck with a flange. Drag truck has an 82 with a flange it will surprise the hell out of you on the street.

ASAP i'm buying a flange, i'm dding my FMW80 and its killing me.

Just wanted to pass along some results I seen from installing the 11 blade billet wheel in my s472. I ran a 11.5 @ 117 with the cast 7 blade wheel and after installing the 11 blade billet I ran a 11.3 @ 119 (same tune, same temp outside) Would highly recommend it. Just thought I would pass along the results I seen..not trying to sell one or anything. hope this helps!

What did boost look like before and after the change to the 11-blade wheel?

Also, is this the quietest wheel you've had? My 75 is nearly dead silent at full boost!!!

Last edited:
What did boost look like before and after the change to the 11-blade wheel?

Also, is this the quietest wheel you've had? My 75 is nearly dead silent at full boost!!!

Honestly the boost was about the same..maybe 2-3psi difference. It built around 58psi. And yes the truck sounded like it didnt even have a dang turbo on it the turbo was so quiet! I hated that part about the 11 blade.

Anyone want to buy my s475 with race cover and has the 87 turbine and 1.1 ar? That way I can buy a billet 6 blade s472 lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

T$. Can you pm me a price on a 6 blade billet s472 t6 with a decent turbine and ar to use as my primary instead of my 475 87turbine 1.1 primary

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I just purchased one of these 11-blade S472's from Taylor...

OP...how was the spool like with this vs the cast 75?

Back