11 blade billet wheel results

r-rated diesel

Just wanted to pass along some results I seen from installing the 11 blade billet wheel in my s472. I ran a 11.5 @ 117 with the cast 7 blade wheel and after installing the 11 blade billet I ran a 11.3 @ 119 (same tune, same temp outside) Would highly recommend it. Just thought I would pass along the results I seen..not trying to sell one or anything. hope this helps!

say i wanted to ditch my twins which are a 62 over 475. and i wanted to go to a single that would support 650-700hp with my ppump yet still drive it everyday without much lag. what would you suggest?

say i wanted to ditch my twins which are a 62 over 475. and i wanted to go to a single that would support 650-700hp with my ppump yet still drive it everyday without much lag. what would you suggest?

If this question was put out to the majority I'd have Taylor build you a 66-74-12, that turbo was by far my favorite. did 630 with it right before I changed everything.

Edit: spooled nicely at 4500ft above sea level.

If this question was put out to the majority I'd have Taylor build you a 66-74-12, that turbo was by far my favorite. did 630 with it right before I changed everything.

Edit: spooled nicely at 4500ft above sea level.

just tossing the idea up. my twins now with the pump in valet, egts NEVER get above 1100 which is super nice but egts do run a little warm just cruising. around 850 or so and going up a little overpass they will go to 1050 but if i give it some go pedal lol they drop to 1000. spool is pretty decent but this truck is turning more and more into a hunting rig instead of a weekend play rig and would be nice to change my oil in 30 minutes instead of 2 hours. i have a 66 on my truck when it was a vp and it was laggy as hell granted it was a box stock silver bullet 66 from ii.

just tossing the idea up. my twins now with the pump in valet, egts NEVER get above 1100 which is super nice but egts do run a little warm just cruising. around 850 or so and going up a little overpass they will go to 1050 but if i give it some go pedal lol they drop to 1000. spool is pretty decent but this truck is turning more and more into a hunting rig instead of a weekend play rig and would be nice to change my oil in 30 minutes instead of 2 hours. i have a 66 on my truck when it was a vp and it was laggy as hell granted it was a box stock silver bullet 66 from ii.

I know a lot of people around these parts of the mountains advise against a 66 for daily and towing since they are sort of slow, an this is II territory. But that 66 from Taylor with a 74 shoved in a 12cm housing sure lit up quick.

IMO keep your twins.

I know a lot of people around these parts of the mountains advise against a 66 for daily and towing since they are sort of slow, an this is II territory. But that 66 from Taylor with a 74 shoved in a 12cm housing sure lit up quick.

IMO keep your twins.

probably going to keep the twins but i always mind fuk myself lol. i get my mind settled on one thing then looking at a thread, picture, hearing a conversation,ect changes my mind lol.

Im about to put my s475 back on so x2 on more information on the new 7 blade!:evil

I got this info from a sponsor on here last night about the new wheel.

Although there is a 72mm that flows more. its a billet FMW design with a bigger race cover and the 87mm high flow turbine. This charger outflows anything of its size and even the 75mm aftermarket wheels. We have seen over 1000hp out of this unit.

But it's not cheap by any means.

Must be something like the turbo in my avatar. Its an 80 but has 2+ mm of blade than an 82fmw borg. It should flow a lot, it should be on my truck soon.

Back