0.83 short outlet t-4 68 turbine

Ghostman

24v crazy
Just thought some would like to know, it is out there and available. Here's some pictures. The scroll doesn't look a lot larger than the hx housing I have. But the volutes do look a lot larger.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399862152.794261.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399862161.793662.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399862181.461904.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who has them? I was looking for one the other day and couldn't find any. What'd you pay for it?

I've been running one for a couple years on a s362 in a twin setup. Mine came from FI drilled for t3 bolt pattern and it's bolted right to my manifold.

I have posted the part number before. It's currently on my twins setup and it's working very well.

FYI, that was not the correct part number, but I appreciate you trying!

The ports are just slightly larger than the t-3 gasket is. Not sure how well that would seal just drilling it for t-3. Did yours seal up good, no leaks?

FYI, that was not the correct part number, but I appreciate you trying!

The ports are just slightly larger than the t-3 gasket is. Not sure how well that would seal just drilling it for t-3. Did yours seal up good, no leaks?

oh? well mine went on a t4 manifold so I didnt redrill the holes LOL I misunderstood your original post my bad :bang that part number/housing works great on a t4 manifold though.

oh? well mine went on a t4 manifold so I didnt redrill the holes LOL I misunderstood your original post my bad :bang that part number/housing works great on a t4 manifold though.

Yeah I wish I had a t-4 gasket laying around to compare it too.

Let me see if I still have the pictures I took of my housing against the T3 and T4 stuff.
Against the tall T3, there isn't much difference.

Mine had the small T3 ports.

imagejpg1-13.jpg

But there was lots of material to blend it in. (The flange is the same size as the T4 gasket in the first picture.)

imagejpg3.jpg

This is a picture of a tall T3 gasket against the turbine housing, and the T4 gasket on top of everything.

imagejpg2-2.jpg

I'd like to hear where you picked this up. I was told a few days ago they don't make this particular configuration, and that if I wanted it, it would require a lot of machine work.

If im not mistaken this exhaust housing comes on the replacement turbo for a dt466e. So i wouldnt think it would be to hard to get ahold.

If im not mistaken this exhaust housing comes on the replacement turbo for a dt466e. So i wouldnt think it would be to hard to get ahold.

Unless it is a different model than I am thinking, the DT housing you are probably thinking about has a long outlet. This housing would be short, like the off the shelf 0.88, 0.91 etc s300 housings. I believe that is why it is under discussion?

Correct the DT is the long housing.

I wanted the short housing with the HX40 machined into the end of mine.

Back