Dyno/Drag/Pulls....

I ordered a bunch of go fast goodies yesterday. Strapped myself in it and made some engine noises too lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I ordered a bunch of go fast goodies yesterday. Strapped myself in it and made some engine noises too lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think you win so far. What kind of prwhp (projected rwhp) did it make? :hehe:

I think you win so far. What kind of prwhp (projected rwhp) did it make? :hehe:

Haha! Engine dyno put her at like 1050 prwhp on the #2! Ripped across the line at a 10.3, track was a little cold! but not too shabby. :tree:

I've been slowly working on mine. I need to hang the fuel supply system. I need to stop and get some metal so I can get it all tucked up under the rear axle. I ordered all my supply side system hose and fittings a few days ago. Hoping they show for the 3 day weekend.

I'm just joining the 1st Gen crowd.

Just picked up a D150 RCSB to transplant the engine, tranny, and rear axle from the '92 D250 ECLB I acquired this winter.

attachment.php

Looking to make a fun little DD and maybe do a little racing.

I had a 12mm pump seize on me the other day. Got a non ic H/R and camplate to put on when work slows down.

I'm taking next week off so as to complete the installation of new spinny-things. Spent the last month or so screwing around with those pesky little details.

It's ether gonna work, or . . . . . . briefly illuminate the evening's sky, have the birds take flight, and make the water in your glass wiggle.
a4136227.gif

Back