Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 03-07 3rd Gen.
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #1
Bassittk

Name: Bassittk
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Torque steer at the strip

So when I'm at the strip, the truck launches pretty smoothly except every time it shifts it torque steers/pulls to the passenger side. I've been told that it acts like there is a limited slip up front because that can cause a similar issue but as far as I know it's stock.

That being said, it doesn't pull in 2wd. This past winter I removed the leveling kit, over load and one spacer out of the rear. And had the truck re aligned. Also over the winter I went to the 08.5+ steering w/ bilstein stabilizer, new shocks, and new ball joints. Track bar seemed to be tight still.

A buddy of mine also says my truck seem to dog track slightly with the bed going towards the passenger side. Not sure how or why it does that because I kept the alignment pin and re aligned everything when putting rear suspension back together.

As of now I'm out of town for 3 weeks for work so I'm trying to get an idea what I'll can look for to correct the issue. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-30-2017, 01:23 AM   #2
Jyd302bjj

Name: Jyd302bjj
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
What size rims?

Closed Thread