Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Drag Racing
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Drag Racing Where ALL Racers are Welcome- From ET Bracket, all the way to ProStreet and Top Diesel!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 10:07 AM   #41
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Tobin View Post
Wade, maybe you should have been there to go for the big money too!!! Also, Wade, before throwing too many stones, your setup is not as clean as it used to be and was puffing a lot of smoke on the line and down the track as well at TS...

Tony won the Grudge race, no one said he left early. You were not there to help represent the diesel guys in the gas vs diesel event so leave it alone...

Next year you can show up at the Wagler Diesel vs Gas event and hopefully help the Diesel's win more than just the one class (Small Tire with Ryan Milliken winning) that they won at the event!!!

I'm sure we'll get more chances to see Ryan and Tony line up against each other, and hopefully the wind will cooperate more with the lights on the starting line... I haven't seen as many guys have problems with the staging lights as at this event in a long time, Tony wasn't the only one having issues and Tony's exhaust is firing upwards and away from the engine...

It really is cool that we have multiple fast diesel guys rather than just one or two as in years past!!! I for one am looking forward to seeing them clash at Rocky Top in July and see who comes out on top that time!!!
Chris, our runs at TS were our FIRST of the season and with 2 bad injectors and all of our exhaust valves were warped. Still ran 6.80's at over 200, and I have No issue sharing time slip

No comparison there to tony at all, his exhaust goes straight down and out near the beams, my exhaust is up and well behind the tires and beams. Tony does not share time slips, and accepts runs that smoke the lights, it's dis honest, and not professional.

I had a event the same time as the Wagner event back east, over 300 diesel competitor's and 3000 people attended, plus home track is better. Dont prefer the gas vs diesel junk, and winner take all, diesel is at a huge disadvantage

Old 06-22-2017, 10:56 AM   #42
BRE

Name: BRE
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Always an excuse or something with you.
Originally Posted by jfaulkner View Post
There really is nothing better than OEM. That goes for anything from turbos to boobs.
RIP Dex KCCO

Old 06-22-2017, 11:42 AM   #43
Kind

Name: Kind
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL_POWER View Post
Chris, our runs at TS were our FIRST of the season and with 2 bad injectors and all of our exhaust valves were warped. Still ran 6.80's at over 200, and I have No issue sharing time slip

No comparison there to tony at all, his exhaust goes straight down and out near the beams, my exhaust is up and well behind the tires and beams. Tony does not share time slips, and accepts runs that smoke the lights, it's dis honest, and not professional.

I had a event the same time as the Wagner event back east, over 300 diesel competitor's and 3000 people attended, plus home track is better. Dont prefer the gas vs diesel junk, and winner take all, diesel is at a huge disadvantage

You are not one to talk about being professional on a forum where you have expressed more unprofessionalism then most.

Old 06-22-2017, 11:59 AM   #44
UNBROKEN

Name: UNBROKEN
Title: Ezekiel 25:17
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind View Post
You are not one to talk about being professional on a forum where you have expressed more unprofessionalism then most.
I heard that b!tch slap all the way from south Texas.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:56 PM   #45
97rada

Name: 97rada
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Tobin View Post
Wade, maybe you should have been there to go for the big money too!!! Also, Wade, before throwing too many stones, your setup is not as clean as it used to be and was puffing a lot of smoke on the line and down the track as well at TS...

Tony won the Grudge race, no one said he left early. You were not there to help represent the diesel guys in the gas vs diesel event so leave it alone...

Next year you can show up at the Wagler Diesel vs Gas event and hopefully help the Diesel's win more than just the one class (Small Tire with Ryan Milliken winning) that they won at the event!!!

I'm sure we'll get more chances to see Ryan and Tony line up against each other, and hopefully the wind will cooperate more with the lights on the starting line... I haven't seen as many guys have problems with the staging lights as at this event in a long time, Tony wasn't the only one having issues and Tony's exhaust is firing upwards and away from the engine...

It really is cool that we have multiple fast diesel guys rather than just one or two as in years past!!! I for one am looking forward to seeing them clash at Rocky Top in July and see who comes out on top that time!!!

Tony won't run ODSS refused to. It's a shame as we could use more competition in pro mod

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...it takes a touch of genius- and alot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Old 06-23-2017, 07:30 AM   #46
RD TRCTR

Name: RD TRCTR
Title: Diesels, Burn Outs & Tits
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97rada View Post
Tony won't run ODSS refused to. It's a shame as we could use more competition in pro mod
Happen to know his reasoning behind not wanting to run ODSS?

Old 06-23-2017, 08:42 AM   #47
97rada

Name: 97rada
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD TRCTR View Post
Happen to know his reasoning behind not wanting to run ODSS?

Very limited. But if I had to guess it was because he didn't get paid at Sdx last year. But he also didn't put on a show or make a real pass . He made qualifying passes for his license and that was it. He wasn't there to put on a show like the rest of the ODSS crowd.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...it takes a touch of genius- and alot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:45 AM   #48
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind View Post
I know it's hard to grasp, but we are not talking about forum professionalism, but race track presence professionalism.

But as most here have shown, caring for the sport is not as important to them as the faux forum or internet image.....thats sad.

I've learned from my mistakes and try to improve as I go.

Last edited by DIESEL_POWER; 06-23-2017 at 11:47 AM.

Old 06-24-2017, 11:21 PM   #49
displacedtexan

Name: displacedtexan
Title: $500 PREMIUM MEMBER
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL_POWER View Post
I know it's hard to grasp, but we are not talking about forum professionalism, but race track presence professionalism.

But as most here have shown, caring for the sport is not as important to them as the faux forum or internet image.....thats sad.

I've learned from my mistakes and try to improve as I go.
You have regularly failed to show either.

As well as the general lack of class you show.

Closed Thread