Engine Stand

I have one that is made by AFF that looks exactly like that one that is rated at 2200 that held my fully dressed 12v from the rear of the block was kinda tough to turn but held it just fine

I wouldn't put my engine on a cheap stand that can potentially break. I made my own and it works great. I mount on the side for simple things.

I have 2 like that but the one I use for cummins, duramax and powerstroke has a beefier adapter plate with a solid shaft. I paid as much for the adapter as I did for the complete stand.

I have that same engine stand and it has held up to a crap load of engines ranging from 4 cylinders to fulling dressed 7.3 Power Strokes. I love it and would recommend it any day.

I had O'Reilly send their AC Delco 2000 lb. stand over a few weeks ago because we needed a 3rd one. The wheels folded up soon as we tried rolling it with a dressed 7.3L Power Stoke. :doh:

I have that same engine stand and it has held up to a crap load of engines ranging from 4 cylinders to fulling dressed 7.3 Power Strokes. I love it and would recommend it any day.

I had O'Reilly send their AC Delco 2000 lb. stand over a few weeks ago because we needed a 3rd one. The wheels folded up soon as we tried rolling it with a dressed 7.3L Power Stoke. :doh:

Good to know that i just bought one will be taking that back tommorow :hehe:

I have been happy with the one I bought. I held an almost complete 6.0 with no problems.

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

I had no problems with the one that I bought from HF either, as it held my 5.9 fully dressed.

I bought this bad boy off Craig's list tonight for 300.00 and the sand blaster for 70.00. Half a mile down the road, I'm hoping it'll hold!

photobucket-48557-1364515414258_zps945794d1.jpg

photobucket-37372-1364515444320_zps66c0e8e3.jpg

Good to know that i just bought one will be taking that back tommorow :hehe:

Ive got 2 of those and have no issues rolling them or with them holding. Ive put a full 12v on from the back and can roll it around fine by myself. I also made a side mount plate so I can grab them from the side.

Back