Runnin rough when cold

This site I tell ya got some real winners on here :bs:

Apparently you are not very smart. It was not your ugly mug nor the flag you had in your picture, it was the outrageously large stacks you have on your truck. Yet you add a picture highlighting those stacks again. I'm not saying I'm a diesel god and I have done very little with my truck, but it's called common sense. If you are in need of some read the oral the coal section and you will see why you are getting my response like you are.

^^ that plus the fact you came in here asking why your 18 year old dodge DIESEL is running rough on cold mornings.

^ this. I just thought that little pluger in thing on the front was to charge my batteries, so I cut that if the first day, weight savings :badidea:

Atleast I'm not an idiot who actually uses his truck for competition use and not to #roalcoal. And atleast my threads were valid questions, and required valueable information for me.

And every one of my "3" threads were about different things, none of witch were centered around my truck particularly. I bash no one coming for valid info. Just my thoughts.

Atleast I'm not an idiot who actually uses his truck for competition use and not to #roalcoal. And atleast my threads were valid questions, and required valueable information for me.

We dont know what this guy has in store. It's a project truck like stated in the first post. Everyone jumped on his name which many of us don't agree with. Not enough information was given to begin with.

For all we know your threads could be a moot point until we see you run down the track with that information. You seem to want a winning combo (by that a turnkey 9 second truck) but you haven't done ANY hard research. You want people to give it to you. That's a CF attitude boy.

You want a 9 second truck, work your ass off to get there. Run faster every weekend trying different things. Greenie is a good example of that.

No, 1 thread could have been sufficient. You know what it should have been? How much power does it take for a 9 second truck? The turbo math doesn't lie and by all the responses there was, a little hard work would have given you that answer.

Ever since you got a mag cover you've been one big know it all dick. Pipe down junior.

We dont know what this guy has in store. It's a project truck like stated in the first post. Everyone jumped on his name which many of us don't agree with. Not enough information was given to begin with.

For all we know your threads could be a moot point until we see you run down the track with that information. You seem to want a winning combo (by that a turnkey 9 second truck) but you haven't done ANY hard research. You want people to give it to you. That's a CF attitude boy.

You want a 9 second truck, work your ass off to get there. Run faster every weekend trying different things. Greenie is a good example of that.

No, 1 thread could have been sufficient. You know what it should have been? How much power does it take for a 9 second truck? The turbo math doesn't lie and by all the responses there was, a little hard work would have given you that answer.

Ever since you got a mag cover you've been one big know it all dick. Pipe down junior.
I'm sorry you feel this way, I only know what is fact and I'm trying to learn, excuse me for doing so, yes I only run 14s and the magazine really has nothing to do with this, have you ever once heard me say anything about it and did I make it my profile pic. No it doesn't matter yea it's cool but not an accomplishment in diesel motor sports

Back