Deleted 6.7

08cummins

Haven't been on here much lately my son was born last Friday morning
My ? Is will EFI work on a truck with all the deletes and not have a cell

Thanks Brian

Haven't been on here much lately my son was born last Friday morning
My ? Is will EFI work on a truck with all the deletes and not have a cell

Thanks Brian

Not yet.. Unless you use a scripted over box tuner's file.. Should only be a couple more weeks till we have a public release for it thought...

I have a tune from Idaho Rob that has the CEL's for deletes disabled, Dan's Diesel claims to be able to do the same though I cannot personally confirm it (just that he's said it on the forums here)

there are ways to do it apparently thus far-

Yes there are ways. And i have files that are code free as well. But none of them are approved by efi and are/should only be temporary work arounds, till we get everything enabled/disabled from efi.

Yes there are ways. And i have files that are code free as well. But none of them are approved by efi and are/should only be temporary work arounds, till we get everything enabled/disabled from efi.

EFI doesn't approve or dis-approve tuning. They supply people the hardware/software for the end user.

EFILive is a tool, how you use the tool is at the discretion of the tuner/end user.

Our latest beta release gives our testers the ability to disable DTC's. Once we test on enough trucks and confirm that all codes are taken care of, and functionality works as designed it will move into the public arena.

We expect this to be a free software update in the next 2-3 weeks

Cheers
Cindy

EFILive is a tool, how you use the tool is at the discretion of the tuner/end user.

Our latest beta release gives our testers the ability to disable DTC's. Once we test on enough trucks and confirm that all codes are taken care of, and functionality works as designed it will move into the public arena.

We expect this to be a free software update in the next 2-3 weeks

Cheers
Cindy

Any update on this Cindy ?

It's only been a week or so...they are working on wrapping things up for another release...

Back