Dyno For Dex 5

12vriviera

That Guy with that car
May 19 20
At Tulsa raceway park.
Nhrda event too. But come on.

Saturday after will be crawfish by Danny Elmore.
If you want to buy into that it's 15 bucks a head. PayPal to roclaninc@aol.com and put your name in the notes.
That money goes to crawfish, what's left goes into the fund!
Aside from my beautiful face that's about all I got. Any questions? ask!

13245268_1686151581650152_4693336042991853362_n_zpsunf7aila.jpg

BC2DE408-5BDE-4FC2-8F11-0ADF125E4255_zpsewmfghh1.jpg

13256076_1685996671665643_2474520054629745024_n_zpsmcyw3wmc.jpg

13241222_1686148611650449_1595784162881635909_n_zpsjffkp7n2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotel's in the area?
Camping/ places near or on site for camper's?
Jory going to pick the banjo and sing spice girls songs!?
Rick, can I tie off to your truck and do a burnout in my VW in the pits??

Can I do burnouts in the pits since my stuff is too slow to drag race with?

As long as it isn't right in front of our camper like the little prick did last year....this was about 3 seconds before I crawled all up in his ass. :D

Hotel's in the area?

Hotels

attachment.php

Camping is allowed on the grounds for a fee. Last year, we showed up on Friday night and they wouldn't let us in the gate because they only paid insurance for camping ONE NIGHT so we had to park our camper outside the gate at the road and sleep with all the race trailers that got there on Friday as well. No one had their schidt together. That pissed me off. They also have electric sites right next to the track. It took me over an hour to find out who was in charge and pay them $100 to turn on the power. Screw them. I'll either hook up and use it or if it is off, I'll run a gen. No one seems to plan anything outside of the actual races and sometimes even those are screwed up. Typical event.

I would imagine most of the guitar picking will take place at the gathering Friday night at Robert's house. I think we are planning on parking the camper there and hanging out all night. Then we will move to the track Sat am. I don't think we are staying sat night though. I'm not paying them another camping permit at the track. That was stupid.

Worth dragging junk down to off, or is that not allowed?

I'm sure someone will come up with some stupid ass rule that you can't pawn off parts in the pits without paying a vendor fee but hell, I'd just show up and pawn away. The more the merrier.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
Blue is RV "slots" with elec pedestals backed up to the track. I'll be parking in one of them.

Red is general camping...basically just a field where folks set up with no structure, rhyme, or reason such that every one of their generators is facing YOUR camper no matter where you park. I may have become a grumpy old bastard but this non-considerate generation needs their asses kicked.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    330.4 KB · Views: 0
Hotel's in the area?

Most certainly!!!

As long as it isn't right in front of our camper like the little prick did last year....this was about 3 seconds before I crawled all up in his arse.

Can I stay with you?

Can I stay with you?

You are most welcome. Like I said, we are (at least I am, not sure about the "we" part...LOL) planning on staying at Roberts in our trailer Fri night, but not staying at the track Sat night. There is no point in staying at the track on Sat when we are 2.5 hours from home and when we wake up every Sunday there the place is a ghost town.

My gut tells me I should leave the track at 3pm and come back for my neighbors kids' wedding that's at 6 that evening.....but I don't see it happening. I told him that's what he gets for planning a wedding on the only day of the entire year there is a truck race/pull within a 47 hour drive of our house. I'll just have the camper at the track so I can poop on my own potty and have soft tp. Plus, I have to stay for crawdads. I can't miss Danny and his little friends. Anyone know what time daddies are planned on being ready to swim in my belly?

Last edited:
I'm not staying this year. Im coming down Saturday, and likely not even gonna be able to stay for Danny's fine feast.
However I'm not sure yet. I'm gonna try to drag boss man with me this year and get him away from the shop for once.
We still haven't built anything to play with and my poor black truck wouldn't even move the sled so we'll be there to consume beverages and food only.

You, Sir, are one confusing mofo. I know my reading comprehension sucks and 90% of the time I go off on tangents and yell at people when they had other intensions with their comments....but dayum, man.

:lolly:

Staying you was supposed to be a joke but you took me seriously. Cmon old timer!

I will be there. jory, roberts is thursday. friday night is the pulls at the track

This dude has one eye and can obviously read better than Jory... for fawks sake.

And the pulls being Friday will likely mean I'm coming Friday now... great.

Back