Diesels For Christ

I would love to see you guys profess the Faith thru DfC. Someone let me know who to send to and I will send some cards and decals for the event. Let me know how this goes. I wouls love to have a gathering at a national event soon. any ideas!!!!!??????

PM sent.

I misspoke or mistyped rather. It's Sept 4th for the G2G and Oct 24th for the Dyno. My apologies. The G2G is actually for the newly established North Texas Chapter of cummins forum. May be pretty active now. We've met twice and have already been to Road Armor manufacturing facility and gotten them to join the chapter as well. IWe are the ones putting on the dyno on the 24th. A good diversity of ages. Not just a bunch of youngsters. It starts at 7:30 Friday night. I'm going if I get off of work in time. Check out the North Texas Chapter over on CF and join us. PM me with any questions.

Sounds good - I've been a CF for a while, so I'll find the NTx chapter there! :Cheer:

I would love to see you guys profess the Faith thru DfC. Someone let me know who to send to and I will send some cards and decals for the event. Let me know how this goes. I wouls love to have a gathering at a national event soon. any ideas!!!!!??????

We never did receive any of the decals - PM'd with our address a couple months ago...

Pm me again, I shipped all via USPS. If anyone else didn't get em pm me and I will send em again. I had a few returned, not deliverable address!

Silver if you have them, please:

LazarSmith
P.O. Box 429
Farmersville, TX 75442

Thanks!

Sorry for the thread hijack guys but I have surgery this morning (Friday) was wanting to ask y'all to keep me in your prayers. Both for a good smooth surgery and a speedy recovery. I've been laying in bed for a week in pain just waiting for this surgery so I'm ready to get this done. I'll explain everything at a later date. Fixin to head to the hospital right now so I'll catch y'all later.

God bless.
Travis

Sorry for the thread hijack guys but I have surgery this morning (Friday) was wanting to ask y'all to keep me in your prayers. Both for a good smooth surgery and a speedy recovery. I've been laying in bed for a week in pain just waiting for this surgery so I'm ready to get this done. I'll explain everything at a later date. Fixin to head to the hospital right now so I'll catch y'all later.

God bless.
Travis

Let us know how everything goes. You are definitely in my prayers!

Dear Lord - thank you for healing up Travis better than new and providing for all his needs during recovery - in Jesus' name, amen. :bow:

Thanks guys for all the prayers. All went well and we are on the road to recovery. Worst part right now is waking up in the middle of the night in pain when the pills wear off and don't have a morphine drip to take up the slack until the next round of pills kicks in but other than that doing well. Its nice not having my bones rattling and popping around on each other in my skin. Makes the pain a lil more bearable. They put a titanium plate and screws in my leg to hold the bones together and put my leg in a splint. Now I just pray my wife doesn't kill me in the process of dealing with me and taking care of me. I know all will be well with the GREAT PHYSITION in my corner. I can't go wrong there. Thanks again and God Bless all of you.

Thanks guys for all the prayers. All went well and we are on the road to recovery. Worst part right now is waking up in the middle of the night in pain when the pills wear off and don't have a morphine drip to take up the slack until the next round of pills kicks in but other than that doing well. Its nice not having my bones rattling and popping around on each other in my skin. Makes the pain a lil more bearable. They put a titanium plate and screws in my leg to hold the bones together and put my leg in a splint. Now I just pray my wife doesn't kill me in the process of dealing with me and taking care of me. I know all will be well with the GREAT PHYSITION in my corner. I can't go wrong there. Thanks again and God Bless all of you.

Glad to hear it went well man hope you get well soon

Kudos for our Great Physician! :bow:

Isaiah 53:5
But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.

1 Peter 2:24
who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness- by whose stripes you were healed.

Hey whats up guys, sorry just to cut in but out of curiosity, any events planned for the near-future...doesn't matter what the location is just wondering how everything was going with this...

Hey guys, thanks for all the prayers. They are being felt. I am almost totally off of perscription pain killers except to sleep. The pain is a lil less every day. I can stand to be out and about a lil longer each and every time I leave. That in itself is a blessing. Still a long road to recovery but doing well. God Bless all of you and please keep the prayers a coming.

Back