v belt pulley?

Knoberman

swapping
what did you come up with? Also going to need the oil fill plug and valve cover fill, this is so I can move my oil fill and run my AC compressor.

It's pissing me of actually. I know I looked that up and made a note way back when we talked about it. Now I'll be damned if I can find anything. I'm not giving up on it Keith.

Ok, I won't initiate plan b yet then.
I should probably replace that bearing behind that either way.

Last edited:
Not to say Jeff can't find one, but I never did when I was searching. I only found them in 4 bolt industrial. Call Dawna at Auto World. She can make them if they don't stock one.

2nd on Dawna if Jeff comes up empty handed. This is what they made for my chevy:

temporary_zps0ee88e35.jpg

temporary_zps3b78349a.jpg

My outer pulley drives the alt instead of the AC comp though, but same principle. Not mine, but just like this one:

autoworldmount_zpsd17662c2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like that would put my fan out to far, but maybe not if it was a v-belt. Thanks guys.

It uses the dodge fan hub so the fan will be in the same spot. I've used 4 of their pulleys and the only one that is a PITA is if you use an intercooled first gen fan hub. It's a SOB to tighten the fan clutch.

Dammit that's what I have. I have a Chevy compressor laying in the shed that I thought about putting in the original dodge position, nice and compact.

It uses the dodge fan hub so the fan will be in the same spot. I've used 4 of their pulleys and the only one that is a PITA is if you use an intercooled first gen fan hub. It's a SOB to tighten the fan clutch.

I was originally looking for one of those for my Chevy to tuck the fan up as close to the engine as possible, but Dawna said that the 94-02 style was better to use because for the extra 3/4" clearance you get with the IC style makes for headaches later. The good news is that fan hub brackets are easy to find and cheap for 94-02s. Not so much for the 91.5-93 versions.

I've never put a tape on both of them as I don't have a 91.5-93 bracket, but the internet says a few diffeent lengths. Have a look at this older thread about them here.

Back