Radiator with Hogan OMG intercooler

97rada

I have a pwr intercooler that i am trying to run(got for a great price). Problem i am running into is the core support hits the tanks and the radiator hits the inlet and outlet tubes. The core support is easy, but the radiator i am having no luck finding. After some searching i found the old original hogan OMGs required radiator modification. I was wondering what radiator everyone used with the original hogans? Was it an off the shelf piece or was it custom? I was really hoping for off the shelf. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Austin

I know the newer ones didn't require it. Only the originals. Any idea on what those used? It's either that or find a different radiator, I am missing like 1/2 a 1" each side. It's so minimal. Thought about a 1500 one with customs tanks but idk anyone To do the tanks

Last edited:
The hogan I had was purchased new in probably 2008/2009. It was the OMG for a second gen and it cleared the stock radiator.

I got yea, well looks like I need to call haisley. Anyone have suggestions on anything aftermarket that cool well?

Back