Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > Full Pull Productions
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 12:49 AM   #1
CTD03

Name: CTD03
Title: One Hot 03
Member`s Gallery
Street Diesel 2009

http://www.fullpullproductions.com/s...lass_rules.php

STREET LICENSED DIESEL 4X4 TRUCKS

* THIS IS AN OPEN STREET 4X4 TRUCK CLASS AVAILABLE TO CURRENTLY LICENSED OWNERS OF TRUCKS THAT ARE LEGAL FOR HIGHWAY USE. THIS IS TRULY AN OPEN CLASS FOR ALL STREET LICENSED DIESEL TRUCKS BUT IS DEFINITELY NOT A PURE STOCK TRUCK CLASS. IF YOUR TRUCK IS STREET LEGAL AND IS BUILT TO THE RULES SET FORTH HEREIN, YOU CAN ENTER THIS CLASS. REGISTRATION PAPERS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVE THAT THE TRUCK IS LICENSED FOR STREET USE. A LICENSE PLATE WITH A CURRENT STICKER TAG IS REQUIRED TO BE AFFIXED TO THE TRUCK. REGISTRATION PAPERS AND LICENSE PLATE AND STICKER TAG MUST MATCH. IF APPLICABLE, A CURRENT INSPECTION STICKER IS REQUIRED. TRUCKS MAY BE HAULED TO THE PULL.

* WEIGHT CLASS IS 8000 pounds. No weight brackets or hanging weights allowed on front of vehicles. Weights must be in Truck BED area only and securely fastened or contained safely therein. No weights allowed under hood OR IN THE WHEEL WELLS or in the cab area. NO WEIGHTS MAY BE SUSPENDED UNDER THE BODY/CHASSIS OR BEHIND PANELS/PARTS. WEIGHT CLASS MAY BE INCREASED AT THE OPTION OF THE HEAD OFFICIAL, BUT MAY NOT BE DECREASED.

* ONLY SINGLE TURBO CHARGERS ARE PERMITTED. THE TURBO INDUCER MAY BE NO LARGER THAN 2.6 INCHES NATIVE IN DIAMETER AND WILL BE CHECKED AT THE OFFICIAL’S DISCRETION WITH CALIPERS or A PLUG MEASURING 2.650. NO BUSHING OF THE INDUCER IS PERMITTED. FAILURE TO ALLOW FOR TURBO INSPECTION AND MEASUREMENT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION WITHOUT A REFUND. ANY TRUCK DISQUALIFIED FOR THIS REASON WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A COMPLETE TECH INSPECTION, INCLUDING TURBO MEASURING, PRIOR TO ANY FURTHER PARTICIPATION. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR ANY ILLEGAL TURBO FOUND AFTER THE PULL. NOTE: IF YOUR TRUCK RUNS CONSISTENTLY IN THE TOP THREE PLACES – YOU WILL BE CHECKED!!!

* ALL TIRES MUST CARRY A D.O.T. NUMBER ON THE SIDEWALL. NO CUT, ALTERED OR SHARPENED TIRES. TRUCKS WITH DUAL REAR WHEELS MAY ENTER AND RUN IN THIS CLASS BUT TIRES MAY NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE OUTER EDGE OF THE FACTORY FENDER WELL. TRUCKS USING DUAL REAR WHEELS MUST HAVE A FACTORY BED WITH FACTORY FENDER WELLS. NO STUDDED TIRES, TIRE CHAINS OR ANY TIRE NOT SPECIFICALLY INTENDED FOR STREET USE ARE PERMITTED.

* FRONT BUMPERS MUST BE UNALTERED FACTORY STOCK. NO WEIGHTED FRONT DEVICES ARE PERMITTED - THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO: HOMEMADE BUMPERS, BRUSH GUARDS AND WINCHES. LOWER BRACKETS (ONLY) FOR SNOW PLOW FRAMES ARE PERMITTED SO LONG AS NO MODIFICATIONS THAT WOULD ADD WEIGHT ARE DETERMINED. AN UNALTERED DECORATIVE BRUSH GUARD MAY BE PERMITTED AT THE OPTION OF THE HEAD OFFICIAL. A TRUCK IS PERMITTED TO COMPETE WITHOUT A FRONT BUMPER.

* THE HITCH POINT WILL BE FROM THE REAR BUMPER ONLY OR FROM A “REESE TYPE” HITCH ON A LEVEL PLANE WITH THE POINT OF ATTACHMENT TO THE TRUCK’S FRAME BEHIND THE PUMPKIN OF THE REAR END. NO OTHER TYPES OF HITCHES ARE PERMITTED. HITCH POINT MAY NOT BE MORE THAN 26" FROM GROUND. HITCH POINT MUST BE HORIZONTAL – PARALLEL TO THE GROUND. NO ANGLED, LEVER, PIVOT, AXIS OR OTHER TYPES OF ‘TRICK’ HITCHES ARE ALLOWED AND THE HITCH MUST BE STATIONARY IN ALL DIRECTIONS. THE HOOK POINT MUST BE THE FURTHEST POINT TO THE BACK OF TRUCK. HOOK POINT MUST BE PAST THE BED OF THE TRUCK IF THERE IS NO BUMPER, OR PAST THE END OF THE BUMPER. SHORTENING OF THE BED IN ORDER TO SHORTEN THE HOOK POINT IS NOT PERMITTED. EACH TRUCK DRIVER MUST SUPPLY A TWISTED CLEVIS WITH A HOOKING HOLE A MINIMUM OF 3.75 INCHES ACROSS.

* NO ALUMINUM ENGINE BLOCKS ARE PERMITTED UNLESS O.E.M. NO OPEN HEADERS WILL BE ALLOWED. PUMP DIESEL IS THE PRIMARY FUEL PERMITTED. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL, NITROUS OXIDE, PROPANE OR OTHER OXYGEN EXTENDERS. HEADERS ARE APPROVED. APPROVED CROSS BOLTS - NEAREST TO THE CHARGER ARE REQUIRED IF NO MUFFLER IS USED. NO SUPERCHARGERS ARE ALLOWED. ENGINE SWAPS BETWEEN MANUFACTURERS ARE NOT PERMITTED. ENGINE MUST HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE IN 1 TON OR LESS PRODUCTION TRUCK.

* ANY TRUCK THAT IS RUNNING OVER 4500 rpm IS REQUIRED TO HAVE PROPERLY INSTALLED DRIVESHAFT LOOPS AS WELL AS APPROVED CROSS BOLTS IN THE EXHAUST SYSTEM. TRANSMISSION MUST MEET PRO-STREET RULES. A TELL-TALE TACHOMETER or A COMPUTER DATA LOG MAY BE REQUIRED ON THE TRUCK (AT OWNER’S EXPENSE) IN ORDER TO PROVE THAT THE ENGINE IS RUNNING UNDER 4500 rpm AND THAT THE SAFETY EQUIPMENT IS NOT NECESSARY ON THAT TRUCK.

* EXHAUST MAY NOT EXIT TO THE SIDE OF THE VEHICLE (TOWARDS THE GRANDSTAND AREA) AND MAY NOT EXIT STRAIGHT DOWN TOWARD THE TRACK. TURNOUTS ARE PERMITTED SO LONG AS APPROVED CROSS BOLTS ARE IN PLACE WITHIN THE EXHAUST SYSTEM.

* DUALLIES USING GASOLINE AS FUEL AND/OR A STREET LICENSED HEAVY GASOLINE TRUCK THAT CANNOT MAKE WEIGHT FOR THE STREET LICENSED GASOLINE CLASS MAY ENTER WITH PERMISSION OF THE HEAD OFFICIAL. THIS IS A COURTESY EXTENDED TO LOCAL COMPETITORS THAT WANT THE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR HOME TOWN EVENT AND IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS OPENING THE CLASS TO GASOLINE TRUCKS.

* SUSPENSION MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF TWO INCHES OF DOWNWARD MOVEMENT AT ALL TIMES. NO BLOCKS ARE ALLOWED BETWEEN AXLE HOUSING AND TRUCK FRAME THAT WOULD RESTRICT THE NECESSARY TWO INCHES OF MOVEMENT. LIFT KITS ARE ACCEPTABLE. NO SOLID SUSPENSIONS ARE PERMITTED. MUST USE AN O.E.M. STOCK STYLE SUSPENSION.

* TRUCK MUST BE STOCK IN APPEARANCE. FLOOR IN BED MUST BE SOLID. THE WHEELBASE MAY NOT BE CHANGED FROM ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER. WOODEN FLATBEDS ARE PERMITTED WITH SINGLE REAR WHEELS.

* TRANSMISSION & TRANSFER CASE MUST BE O.E.M. AND AVAILABLE IN ONE TON (OR SMALLER) PICK-UP TRUCKS.

* DRIVER’S WINDOW MUST BE ROLLED COMPLETELY UP WHILE COMPETING. DRIVERS ARE URGED TO WEAR A SEATBELT or SHOULDER HARNESS AND A MOTOR SPORT TYPE HELMET WHEN HOOKED TO THE SLED. NO PASSENGERS ARE PERMITTED AT ANY TIME.

* ADDITIONAL SAFETY EQUIPMENT MAY BE REQUIRED TO ENSURE SAFETY AND FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE SPORT.

* NO MEMBERSHIPS ARE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER AND PARTICIPATE. A CURRENT AND VALID 2009 MEMBERSHIP WITH THE USA-EAST SANCTIONING BODY IS REQUIRED ONLY IN ORDER TO COLLECT POINTS.

* RULES MAY BE CHANGED FOR THE SAFETY ISSUES AND/OR BETTERMENT OF THE SPORT

Old 01-19-2009, 10:07 AM   #2
DMaxFredo

Name: DMaxFredo
Title: Drive for 5
Member`s Gallery
ic rules havent changed much from last year

Old 01-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #3
CTD03

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxFredo View Post
ic rules havent changed much from last year
the only real change is weight in the bed
lets see if they will push this rule or not this year

Old 01-23-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
07dodge

Name: 07dodge
Title: Most Hated
Member`s Gallery
To bad they aren't like most normal clubs and allowed hanging weight

Special Thanks:
NADM
Floor-It Diesel
Exergy Performance
Swanson Performance

Old 01-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #5
Ragged Edge

Name: Ragged Edge
Title: TRUCK PULLER
Member`s Gallery
street trucks don't have weight brackets!

Old 01-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
07dodge

Member`s Gallery
mine does, drive it everyday with the weight rack on. protects the bumper from deer damage!!!!!!! lol

Special Thanks:
NADM
Floor-It Diesel
Exergy Performance
Swanson Performance

Old 01-23-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
Ragged Edge

Member`s Gallery
sure you drive it everyday. Where all are you pullin at this year?

Old 01-25-2009, 06:58 AM   #8
07dodge

Member`s Gallery
im not sure yet, prolly do about the same thing as last year. Never know where were going until that day!

Special Thanks:
NADM
Floor-It Diesel
Exergy Performance
Swanson Performance

Old 02-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #9
Papuller86

Name: Papuller86
Title: pissing people off
Member`s Gallery
were allowed to
Parts thanks to that Garofalo guy!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/07Duramaxer

Old 02-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #10
07dodge

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.YFZ450 View Post
were allowed to
Huh?

Special Thanks:
NADM
Floor-It Diesel
Exergy Performance
Swanson Performance

Old 02-02-2009, 05:25 PM   #11
CTD03

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.YFZ450 View Post
were allowed to
what

Old 02-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #12
DMaxFredo

Member`s Gallery
i drove mine everyday as well with weight bracket on! prob wont be able to drive it this year, unless things change.

Old 02-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
Ragged Edge

Member`s Gallery
stepn up are u

Old 02-05-2009, 11:49 PM   #14
DMaxFredo

Member`s Gallery
no was still gonna stick with the street class, but since truck blew up, prob not gonna be hooking or even driving it this year. wouldnt stand a chance if i stepped up

Old 04-13-2009, 08:21 AM   #15
Spurs_442

Name: Spurs_442
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
I drive mine with a weight bracket too. I even drive mine to some of the pulls I just don't hang weight untill I get there and drop my T-bars.

I don't understand the big deal about not allowing hanging weight anyway. it helps even out the playing field. I would be at a huge disadvantage if I could not hang weight with my regular cab truck.

I don't really care for the dually tire rule either since I'm running a 4" spacer between my duals and my tires stick out past the fenders by about two inches. but I really can't gripe too much about that they are trying to keep things fair I guess.

07dodge you have a super strong truck that has to be one bad mother on the street. I know you put 20ft on me at Loudonville.
ATS allison by Crank it UP /EFI Live DSP5 by Danville Performance/BD manifold/4in exhaust to dual 5in stacks/285-75-16's BFG A/T /Danville performance U-joint shields and sled stops/custom traction bars.http://www.youtube.com/spurs442

Closed Thread