Most Amazing Tool I've Bought Recently

Got one today myself. I do numerous jump starts a week. We'll see how well it holds up. It beats the hell out of hooking up cables or carrying a heavy ass jump pack around.

Got one today myself. I do numerous jump starts a week. We'll see how well it holds up. It beats the hell out of hooking up cables or carrying a heavy ass jump pack around.

What's your experience thus far? I don't do numerous starts a week, just the occasional. How's it working?

Well I finally picked one up... Matco came out with a 900cca version which is a little bigger but I work at Deere so I figured this would do justice on some of our larger tractors. I love it so far.. So powerful

IMG_20141114_103623.jpg

We do 5-10 jumps a week and have been through 2 in 60 days. The leads melt or the pack won't take a charge. I still carry one in my daily driver but I'm back the the jumper with 2 12v car batteries attached at work. For the occasional jump, these things rock! We were very surprised how well they worked.

I picked one up from Amazon back in August and returned it within a week. It would not jump or even crank over a '39 AC M gas crawler. If I get one again it will be the larger one, and the first thing I will make it do is start my 504D, if it won't then it is not worth it to me.

I got a power probe 3 for my anniversary.

Used it twice so far. I am in love with this little guy.
Did away with meter and test leads. Easy now!

i bought the XP-10 of amazon a couple weeks ago. cost 172 shipped (now its 152). a little more than the smaller XP-1, but this bad boy has 18,000mA and 600 cranking amps. it was able to start my 6.4 hemi jeep with stone dead battery without problem. have not tried on the 6.7, but i am sure it would do great as a supplement to weak batteries. also carry on the boat, since radar, sonar, radio, and 12" screens can kill the house and starting battery in 30 mins if not paying attention.

Just bought this bad boy. It's made to start diesel pickups. I just jumped off a side x side that was so dead my other POD wouldn't even click the starter.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423321205.189900.jpg
it's the X5

Back