Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- GM > GM Tech > LMM GM Duramax
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #41
DDually

Name: DDually
Title: Still spooling..
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselBulldog10 View Post
What wheels do you suggest? I think the 16.5 x 14 look good. I also liked the previous wheels he had on it.

It's just too bad most people like 20x10's with road armor bumpers and fender flares.

The truck looks good but I hope you didn't have Showoff Motorsports do any work on it for you. If so, get under your truck and start tightening bolts and making sure stuff isn't put in bass ackwards.
I didnt say wheels I said tires, just not my thing I suppose...

Dont get me wrong theres alot of good looking trucks in this thread but out of all of them thats the least magazine worthy JMO

2001 VW TDI South bend, tune, nozzys, custom stuff that's rusting, one custom thing that's not rusting

Old 05-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #42
dmigz57

Name: dmigz57
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDually View Post

Dont get me wrong theres alot of good looking trucks in this thread but out of all of them thats the least magazine worthy JMO
You obviously dont live in CA then. CEN-CAL style. Ther everywer but this truck is very popular and unique.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #43
DieselBulldog10

Name: DieselBulldog10
Title: Rollin Heads
Member`s Gallery
Quote:

I guess you have not taken a close look at the truck Like I have. It is absolutely Immaculate underneath and inside. I guarantee there is not truck on this thread as clean as the truck. Including the picture of the one I posted. This truck is magazine more magazine worthy than most trucks.

I hope he has more pictures to post up. Then you can see how clean it is. I admit I have no want for a truck like that. I think it is a waste of money for what I do with trucks but hey more power too him. Plus it would suck to have to clean all the powdercoat and chrome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1t_RcZeJSo

The question is not how far The question is do you possess the constitution the depth of faith to go as far as is needed

Old 05-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #44
DieselBulldog10

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmigz57 View Post
You obviously dont live in CA then. CEN-CAL style. Ther everywer but this truck is very popular and unique.

Exactly.

The question is not how far The question is do you possess the constitution the depth of faith to go as far as is needed

Old 05-10-2010, 03:37 PM   #45
DmaxKing

Name: DmaxKing
Title: -Chad
Member`s Gallery
lol i get **** from people all the time about my wheel and tire selection but its cen cal thing haha we like the bottom of the fenderwell to sit flush with the top of the tire, but everyone has their own style which is great and yeah the chrome and powder gets old cleaning it, at times i wanna take a semi gloss black spray can and spray it all haha.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #46
Scooter's Roofing

Name: Scooter's Roofing
Member`s Gallery
sorry bro, but the truck in your avatar is doodoo... laughable...

I don't care if it's the style... teenage boys wear girls' jeans because it's the style... doesn't make it any less gay

Old 05-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #47
DmaxKing

Name: DmaxKing
Title: -Chad
Member`s Gallery
well good for you thats your opinion but you dont see me hating on your truck, but least to say i think skinny jeans are gay as well and thats enough about my truck i think other people should keep posting there lmm's this isnt "my" thread.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #48
pinder

Name: pinder
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmaxKing View Post
here is my LMM. i got a 5 page spread in 8 lug magazine in the march 2010 issue
that is a sick truck!

Old 05-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #49
crazylb7

Name: crazylb7
Title: SPULN IT
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Nearing View Post
sorry bro, but the truck in your avatar is doodoo... laughable...

I don't care if it's the style... teenage boys wear girls' jeans because it's the style... doesn't make it any less gay

--The truck looks good but I hope you didn't have Showoff Motorsports do any work on it for you. If so, get under your truck and start tightening bolts and making sure stuff isn't put in bass ackwards.--

HAHA YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!

well buddy this is what happens when you bring a nice truck to these sites! everyone has an opinion and thats acceptable but HATING gets old, real quick, all these trucks on here have a unique style of their own and i think this truck IN MY OPINION clowns on most including mine but a few shops later and i think you figured it out looks sweet!!!! ok maybe except the irrigation pipe in back lol!!!!! dont show that thing people will jock that tip!

Old 05-10-2010, 06:05 PM   #50
DieselBulldog10

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylb7 View Post

--The truck looks good but I hope you didn't have Showoff Motorsports do any work on it for you. If so, get under your truck and start tightening bolts and making sure stuff isn't put in bass ackwards.--

HAHA YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!

well buddy this is what happens when you bring a nice truck to these sites! everyone has an opinion and thats acceptable but HATING gets old, real quick, all these trucks on here have a unique style of their own and i think this truck IN MY OPINION clowns on most including mine but a few shops later and i think you figured it out looks sweet!!!! ok maybe except the irrigation pipe in back lol!!!!! dont show that thing people will jock that tip!
I actually think both of your guys trucks look awesome. Def. Unique. I just don't have the patience to keep a truck that clean underneath. They are good lookin setups though. I only said the comment about showoff from what I saw underneath a truck that came from there that I have done work on. I used to be a fan of theirs.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #51
dmigz57

Name: dmigz57
Member`s Gallery
Quote:

ok maybe except the irrigation pipe in back lol!!!!! dont show that thing people will jock that tip!
hahaha agreed

Old 05-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #52
Pitchblack

Name: Pitchblack
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Just a pic of whats parked in my garage
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dorchester win 287'.jpg (114.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg trav 022.jpg (118.7 KB, 28 views)

Old 05-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #53
DDually

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmigz57 View Post
Believe it or not I am from CA, just not the gay part

We use our trucks more for work and towing than picking up guys in skinny jeans

2001 VW TDI South bend, tune, nozzys, custom stuff that's rusting, one custom thing that's not rusting

Old 05-11-2010, 09:52 PM   #54
Izzy

Name: Izzy
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Believe it or not I am from CA, just not the gay part

We use our trucks more for work and towing than picking up guys in skinny jeans
WOW...i did consider taking ur approach and go the short, narrow minded route and say: ur truck sucks, my truck doesnt. i win, u lose. take that
but thats not true. infact i believe the title of this thread says
Quote:
LMM pics...whatcha got?
so, back to the thread...i seen the picks and ur truck in person. it looks very nice, especially that silver color. i dont see why it wouldnt be in any other great truck/diesel mags. now cosmetically fix up a 2nd gen dodge just like that

Old 05-11-2010, 10:23 PM   #55
DDually

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
WOW...i did consider taking ur approach and go the short, narrow minded route and say: ur truck sucks, my truck doesnt. i win, u lose. take that
so, back to the thread...i seen the picks and ur truck in person. it looks very nice, especially that silver color. i dont see why it wouldnt be in any other great truck/diesel mags. now cosmetically fix up a 2nd gen dodge just like that
You know Id just love to! But itd get covered in cow and feces, gravel chips, dust, and mud in about two seconds and the look of a 3 foot drop hitch just isn't appealing to me

BUT to all their own, it was just my opinion sorry if Im a little biased because I use a pick up for more than looks

Old 05-11-2010, 10:27 PM   #56
DDually

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchblack View Post
Just a pic of whats parked in my garage
This truck is magazine worthy.

Nice clean build. Not overdone on the outside and still packs what looks to be a pretty serious punch without BEGGING for attention.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:48 PM   #57
crazylb7

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
You know Id just love to! But itd get covered in cow and feces, gravel chips, dust, and mud in about two seconds and the look of a 3 foot drop hitch just isn't appealing to me

BUT to all their own, it was just my opinion sorry if Im a little biased because I use a pick up for more than looks
You just sound like an immature fool right now! Both mine and dmax king truck are sit as an 8" lift so WTF would we need 36" drop hitches?!?????!

I'm not even going to comment on your little boy joke Not worth my time

By the way homegirl any you can do with your truck I'll do it better then you besides rubbing branches all over it that's for rhinos and beaters

sorry for all the drama on this thread if you want to respond start a thread with my name on it and pm me I'll clown you so bad

Old 05-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #58
Mr. Rollin Coal

Name: Mr. Rollin Coal
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post

He did buy a second gen and fixed it up like his diramax painted silver with shocker yello coil overs and he sold it so that has been done already
98 12 valve, 4k gsk, afc tuned, SDX 5x14's, 191 dv's, 60# valve springs, fire ringed, arp studs, 26*, 4in diamon eye exhaust. Goerend triple disc converter(stock stall), Goerend valve body, sonax billet input, 66/71/14 s300 and a raptor 150.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:33 PM   #59
DDually

Member`s Gallery
Quote:

By the way homegirl any you can do with your truck I'll do it better then you besides rubbing branches all over it that's for rhinos and beaters

sorry for all the drama on this thread if you want to respond start a thread with my name on it and pm me I'll clown you so bad
ok head on up bud, ill show ya around my part of CA

Never said I would beat you in a drag race, hell a stock Dmax could probably do that I just wanna see that... bad machine... in the woods with a couple healers in the back pullin a cattle trailer while being covered in **** is all. Prove me wrong!

I beg you... PLEASE!

Old 05-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #60
crazylb7

Member`s Gallery
Where u from by the way I started a thread called central California trucks under pit talk throw a post and leave this thread for it's title.

I dare you. Haha

Closed Thread