Trans packages

chev'in88

Does anyone know who sells the ppe stage 4 trans kits with the option for a different converter then the ppe one? I've seen people day you can get them with a suncoast or a mike L converter, but I can't find a company anywhere online that offers them.

Maybe dmaxstore?

BTW the ppe converters are made by precision, which is who builds the "ML" converter.

Are you sure that's who they use now? I've read they have used many different companies over the course of offering the kit. I just want to be sure it exactly what I am getting with it. I'll look up the dmaxstore though and check it out thanks.

Honestly I just need a trans that can take some abuse and last. The truck will never have more then a big tune on it. I priced out parts around and I think I can get a suncoast 1058, transgo kit, and alto clutches cheaper then there kit by like a 100 bucks.

Well I wound up going with an alligator performance kit. I've been doing research on rebuilding an allison and I came across a trans rebuild write up. The guy was talking about a plate that usually has wear on it in a higher mileage trans. The plate was in the input hub but I can't figure out what the plate is actually called! Does anyone know the part I am talking about? I would like to get one just in case it's worn to eleminate any more down time.

Back