MPD display with HU

wideopen

Slum Lord
Well I finally got it…and I love it.. My TS Performance MPD Monitor & Heads Up Display.. This thing is awesome. No more straining to see my Edge Attitude display, with the adjustable brightness and large easy to read display this has defiantly taken over as my primary gauges.

stuff79.jpg

Installation of the MPD took less than 20 minutes; it would have taken longer if I would have had to tap my Exhaust manifold for a Pyrometer, but mine was already tapped. Setup was simple; I had the unit set up and ready to go in 20 seconds.

With the MPD you are able to set values for the Boost, EGT’s, RPM, and Fuel ,if you go over these values the Heads up display with flash at you to let you know you have gone over these user set values, this makes the heads up display a must have for a drag racer/Puller who wanted to keep from trashing there truck.

Another thing that the MPD does that is neat is it Stores minimum and maximums of each feature .That the user is able to reset on the fly. So that user is able to keep track of what your diesel did during a ¼ mile race or a pull.
So my final summery is that this unit is a Homerun for TS Performance and a must have for the racers/pullers.

Is this a stand alone monitor w/ the HUD,does it come as a kit (all the wiring and probe), can I use it with a SCT? Also what is it going for, $$? Thanks, Don

The MP-D Monitor and Heads-Up Display comes as a kit with everything you need to get it going. It does come with a pyro probe so you will have to drill and tap it. It is compatible with any programmer or module on the market so if you already have another companies product, it will give you accurate readings of your EGTs, Boost, Fuel Pressure, and RPM. The MP-D sells for $455 and comes with a life-time warranty just like all our products. If yu have any further questions feel free to PM me or give me a call at TS Performance.
Randy

Back