Puddles 1stgen

Jbirrrd

My on going never ending project that is most well known lol 1991 w250 with a custom built a518 that is pretty much a 48re with no lock-up built by Executioner Diesel. 12mm VE turned up and a dennyT pin and 4200 gov spring along with 5x12 SAC injectors, THD lift pump HVLP. And for now an HY35 turbo changes and more upgrades to come.
1cc4626d879acc5f43eae521e168d076.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clean old 1st gen, like them.

Get a lockup 47rh. Be huge.

I love this trans in this truck, I also have a d250 project that I’m gonna try to make around 500hp with and stay VE, I have a 47rh for it that will be a FMVB setup

Right on.

You'd love lockup more. Not being negative, just saying. I know that's not easy on a 1 gen 4x4.

Right on.

You'd love lockup more. Not being negative, just saying. I know that's not easy on a 1 gen 4x4.

Oh ya man I understand what you’re saying I agree I’d like it but just not worth the extra money and work to me on this truck at least for now

My next trans will be lockup, definitely lots of power on the table without it, wish I had money to go that way 10 years ago.

Ah one of my favorite first gens! That a518 in that truck is no slouch! Excited to see what the future holds for both builds!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Can never go wrong with a first gen build! I miss mine and have been debating about selling the project Dmax and buying another ? make sure to keep us updated!

Im in. I love first gens and will get another some day. The prices here on them are nucking futs. Looking at 12k+++ with 400k miles if they are 4x4 and cant see through it. Most of them have been riced out by kids put some wheels on it and they sell it to some other doucher for 15k so the cycle continues lol.

Back