Snedge??

ComnRailPwr

can you call me about those injector nozzles asap. i send you a couple pm's. i know your prolly busy.

jake - 740-205-7368

Discontinued. Best I could do for you would be purchase stock nozzles then have them honed.

For your future reference, the phone number to the shop is 724-354-3136. That is the best way to do business with us.

Yea but then he would have to talk to you. :hehe:

His guys are pretty well trained to say that "he's on the phone, can I take a message?" It's a great stall technique. Snedge sits in the penthouse office and surfs CompD all day, I know, I've seen him do it. LOL

His guys are pretty well trained to say that "he's on the phone, can I take a message?" It's a great stall technique. Snedge sits in the penthouse office and surfs CompD all day, I know, I've seen him do it. LOL

:hehe: LOL:hehe:LOL

You forgot about my observation deck.

they must have just discontinued then huh? well what about those ones you said you had layin around maxed out by extrude hone to be somewhere around 200ish hp? you got those or no.

they must have just discontinued then huh? well what about those ones you said you had layin around maxed out by extrude hone to be somewhere around 200ish hp? you got those or no.

I sense a little discontent. I'm sorry.
Yeah, I tried a price check Friday and thats what I was told. I also noticed on Shanes sight that he can't get them anymore either.

I've decided to keep my nozzles.
It looks like they may be hard to get unless you start with new.
The problem is, the new nozzles are different than the nozzles for the older style bodies. My Injectors are of the old design so I better hold on to what I have.

I do have a set of Dipaco 90hp nozzles. 75.00 each

no it happens it just sucks. thanks for your help anyways jeff. let me know what new nozzles run for my bodies, i way just do that.

Back