Question on lights and my order

KingS

Hey guys I just got my stuff I ordered from you Yesterday today and had a question do you have instructions for the headlight on how to wire them and put them in I look at your site but not fully understanding what needs to be down to hook them up. Also this isn't a big deal but you forgot my stickers.

Well never mind guys I got it figured out and they are on the truck man they are sweet they give a more aggressive look to the truck and they are bright as h*** and the halo and led's are awesome looking Thanks for the stuff guys.

Sorry bud, I just saw this today. If you would have called you would have caught me and I could have helped you.. Again my apologies.

No apologies needed it is ok and Thanks again for the stuff I ordered and getting it to me right away I'm sure we can do business again soon.

Thank you we'll get your stickers going out Monday!

If you want, snap a picture with the new lights AND stickers installed, that would be great!

I will do that this week then once I get the stickers and put them on. I'll post the pic up on this thread once I take it.

Ok guys I got my stickers today, but it is raining out so I will have to wait to put them on. I will take the pictures hopefully in the next day or so and then post them here of the lights on the truck and stickers.

Here you guys go I took a couple I do really like the way they look and they are bright when on at night. They don't get absorbed by the blacktop road like the stock light do either.

Make sure to click on the bar at top of each to see the picture in the higher resolution to they look better that way.

100_0799.jpg

100_0798.jpg

100_0797.jpg

100_0796.jpg

100_0795.jpg

Back