"Pinks all out" Infinion

RPM Motorsports

Just another Duramax!
Sorry fella's, I feel like I let the Diesel world down. I made two 12.23 @ 109mph passes on Friday. Saturday roll's around, and my first pass was a 12.51 @ 107mph. It felt like something was not right, so we tore into the truck but could not find anything. My second pass I smoked the lights, and they did not get a time for either car. I knew that something was wrong because the truck usually does not smoke. They called me around for another pass. I lined up for Rich's arm drop, But had to back off the line because the truck was surging, and would not boost over 2.5K rpm's. Third time around for rich's arm drop. I stage, but out of the hole I blew the lower intercooler boot and blacked out the dragstrip all the way down! A simple mistake!!! Anyhow, they picked the normal 9.8-10.5 second field, so I was no where close anyhow. On a good note, I was the only Diesel at the event and every single Pinks member knew who I was, and loved the truck! I had several hundred people find me in the pit's, to BS about how they could get their truck to "go that fast". There were even rumor's that my truck had a quad turbo setup on it. It was a great event, and all of the pinks crew would love to see more Diesel's entered into the show....

Ya the crowd sure did like your truck, too bad you had problems on Saturday though, wish I could have had mine there.

you were the only duramax, not to mention diesel??? whats up with that? i heard there were a couple who had tickets and were planning on going?

Thanks for going out and representing!

That's awesome that you made a showing, and had such a great interest. Glad you had a good time too! Awesome to get more modified diesels out there!

That's awesome that you made a showing, and had such a great interest. Glad you had a good time too! Awesome to get more modified diesels out there!

X2 on that :rockwoot:

We were going to attend with Casper:( But, we had both a soccer and softball game yesterday for the hamsters. This year we are going to events around their sch. and not ours :D

Im pretty sure if the truck does not get some TV time, my Daughter will. The Camera crew filmed her a total of seven different times doing the complete arm drop (Point, Arms up, Drop) the same time Rich was flaging the car's. She's only 4, but Needs to watch "pinks all out" every night before bed. Nate said she's going to put Rich out of a job in a few year's;) The show air's Thanksgiving day this year!

I tivo every episode hoping to see some diesels. I had heard there was an episode that had a few on it.

Im pretty sure if the truck does not get some TV time, my Daughter will. The Camera crew filmed her a total of seven different times doing the complete arm drop (Point, Arms up, Drop) the same time Rich was flaging the car's. She's only 4, but Needs to watch "pinks all out" every night before bed. Nate said she's going to put Rich out of a job in a few year's;) The show air's Thanksgiving day this year!

Did they rescedule the air date ??

Yup! The "All Outtakes" was Wed @ 6:30pm and the "All Out" was Fri @ 6:00pm. I made the "All Outtakes" @ about the 4th minute into the show, but didn't make the other show. My daughter is the first little girl doing the arm drop with Rich.

I should have guessed it. Waited for 2 1/2 months and still missed it. I'm fixing to go tivo the outtakes since I'm sure it'll air again. Sorry I mised it man.

Back