"REPEAT OFFENDER" - Swoles back at it!

Over/under on carnage? LOL

At least you don't have a lockup switch... yet.

Truck is badass Dave.... props on the AU sticker.

I can't tell a difference in the colors on the wheels. Khaki and black will look sweet together. Looks good, David.

Found more power :)

I went out tonight and tried the clamping the boost hose on my secondary.
Took a pair of vice grips and clamped it all the way off.

It confirms my spring is too weak in the wastegate.

I went from making 62-63 total psi of boost with the primary making almost 40, to making 75 psi total boost and the primary only having to make 30 ish..

I could actually feel the difference...

I know it's not the same setup but on my 40/3B setup at 65 psi the 3B is making 34, just a thought!

Jim

Hate to be a stickler for details but I can tell the difference between the wheel and the center cap.

War eagle!

Where do you find the money for all this Dave? :) I have my ideas I've gotten from TV shows, but..... ;-)

Well J, Most wouldn't ask nor answer such a question on a public forum, but since I'm in the business of being honest, I'll tell you...

When the Interceptor Shat itself the last time and took out the tranny with it, I approached my insurance company (on the advice of a memeber here).
They told me to go pound sand at first due to it being moddified.

I told them, " There are MILLIONS of Moddified cars running around but you have NO trouble taking their insurance premiums, do you?".
They realized I had a point.

They told me they weren't going to do anything for the motor but since the trans was taken out due to the motor letting go, they helped me with the tranny cost.

Moving on...

I had a good bit of Credit card debt from all my past issues with this truck.
I decided to part out all the other stuff that was good.
With all the money from those parts and the insurance helping me, I was able to pay off BOTH of my credit cards that I had been throwing tons of money at to get paid down..

So I got rid of a Good bit of monthy outgoing..

I decided to start over and get the 2012 because driving the Interceptor "stock" was just plain depressing.... I had equity there, but my payment went up a couple hundred dollars...

Moving on.....

Friend of mine had this truck already modded up...He wants a new 2012 now.
He kept trying to get me to buy it... I advertised it for him here and on CF.
Had some interest but no takers right off.

LONG story short... I had something that I traded him that I had already paid for long ago and had no use for... He took it on a partial trade...

SO, since you asked... I am now SAVING a little bit of money per month with two truck payments as opposed to one truck payment and Two large C.C. payments that I was throwing extra at each month...

The plan is also to unfortunately Sell the TDI to buy a trailer and to throw the extra towards the loan on this 07....

In closing J... I now have two %3.5 interest truck loans instead of Two %12.5 Credit card loans....

Sounds like smart money to me :)
Not to mention the deal I got on this 07 was SMOKING!!

Not many would put their personal finances out there to satisfy the internet crowd but I feel it's nessessary so the "haters" won't think things that simply aren't true... I BUST MY A$$ FOR THE MONEY I MAKE AND WORK A LOT OF HOURS... I have the right to enjoy it, don't I?

Last edited:
OH!!!

And thank you to all that wished well and like what I'm doing with it (color skeem wise)....

And YES, I may try to hold out for a year on the Lock Up switch...LOL
Seems like such a good Idea but MAN, is it going to be hard to resist..lol

Well... this should be interesting :pop:

Which part??

Or just me having another high HP truck? lol
You waiting on the next Carnage Pics too?? LOL

good deal on the money dave! I recall lots of credit card debt comments from you a while back so the curiosity was there.

Thanks Buddy!

I usually don't get breaks like this in life.
Typically I've always had bad luck..

Maybe at 40, I've turned a corner :)

Ohhh and dave.... picture your situation with will all the donated parts as public money, therefor you should report quarterly, just like companies with public stock!

Ill start, i'm going to short dave's truck for 100 shares. i'm expecting it to blow up

Dave I think you might not have gotten times displayed on your runs because you have NT chalked on your window ;)

Dave I think you might not have gotten times displayed on your runs because you have NT chalked on your window ;)

LOL

Yup!! I didn't know that put NO time on my card...Rich got it for me..

He had to remember to tell them each time to show the time..

I scratched it off for that 7.67 pass but they still didn't show it...

Two questions
#1. The red circle, maybe a future boost leak? Kinda looks like that pipe is pulling down on that boot pretty decent.
#2. The green circle, is that an air intake temperature sensor that ties into the factory wiring?

Back