Performax USB Datalogger change

Michael

Comp Diesel Sponsor
After talking to a few people using our standalone USB datalogger, I learned I am not the only one who keeps forgetting to press the start button before a run! Another issue can happen if the truck dies an needs to be restarted just before the pass, or if there is an oildown and the track official tells you to shut off your truck while waiting. Because of these issues I asked our software team to revise the code so that on power-up, if there is a valid USB drive plugged in, it automatically starts recording. As even a 2 GB drive holds around 23 hours of data, I figured we are better off deleting unneeded files than missing the one really important run. You can always immediately press the button and stop the recording if you don't want it.

We are now beta testing this change, and barring any unforseen issues we will release the change to production in the next week or two. If you have an existing datalogger and want this new functionality, just send the USB datalogger only (the keyfob sized device) to:
ISSPRO, Inc.
2515 NE Riverside Way
Portland, OR 97211
ATTN: Michael Pliska

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Glad to hear this is happening! I will pull it from the race truck on Monday and send it in.

Back