April 17 Wkend Rockingham NC Diesel Drags

ET Bracket

Kamron Burchette 1st Place
Sherry Snyder 2nd Place (1st time on the track)
Casey Spainhour 3rd Place

QUICK DIESEL

Robert Shaw 1st place 12.51
Kamron Burchette 2nd Place 12.47

Robert got him on the tree.

PRO STREET

Brian Buchanan 1st place 7.13
Aaron Rudolf 2nd Place 6.93
John Porterfield 3rd Place 7.84

Brian nailed him on the tree. But Aaron is going to be tough this year he ran a 6.93 and only had two passes on the truck that day.

I want to thank everyone that showed up to the rockingham race. A special thanks to all the great people in the Bucks Communication camp. You are truely some great freinds and big supporters of diesel motorsports.

Also to Mike and Rita it was great to meet you guys. Hope you get the truck figured out. I know it was killing you to leave it on the trailer saturday.

Chuck Rucker
NADM Drag Director

The Rock

Congrat's everyone. I wish I could have made it but I broke a tranny testing. Hope to see everyone soon. Jeff

:clap: way to go everyone ! Especially a first timer taking 2nd.

Nice time Brian, surprising time for John ! Did you get slower or did Brian get faster lol

Was there only 2 QD's ? Nice job Robert.... I take it your boots are staying intact now :) Those are slow times though... taking it easy or did you slow down ?

Bucks took three trucks and place with two ,Sherry Snyder drove one of our main sponsors 2009 3500 Dodge (stock ) 6.7 to a second place finish. This is the first time that she had ever been on a track . But with a coach like Brian B and his crew we had all the faith in her.The only bad thing is she knot out Sandi B her team mate out.

Unfortunately, Chuck named almost all the trucks that made a pass on Sat. Sorry there wasn't better turnout but I know you can't make people come. Maybe next time.

I am a little late getting in here to post.

My sincere CONGRATULATIONS to Brian and his Crew for the second straight win at The Rock!:rockwoot: Also, I want to congratulate my 1st round opponent Rudy S. who took me out in that "rocketship" 6.4 Ford PSD of his!
Good job Rudy! That truck flies Sir!

Also my sincere thanks to Ron and Chuck for putting this event on at the Rock. You guys did a great job! Ty,...we missed you, Jeff, Big Swole, Phil and all the guys that it made it last year.:(

Ty, you asked if I was getting slower or Brian was getting faster. Neither one of us ran where we should be running. I think Brian said he went 6.7 last year.
In practice I ran a 7.3 and a 7.4 but did something wrong on my tire pressure or suspension settings in the first round with Rudy. I still don't think I would have had anything for Rudy anyway. Still had fun though....................

Hope to see all you guys at the "T&S Event."

-------
John_P

I missed it all!!!

I hate I didn't get to see any of you guys run Saturday at the Rock. I did get down there bout 12 but couldn't watch I was just dropping off some cars for the Airdog Monster Truck to jump... did anybody make it to the sled pull I would love to have some feedback if you did

I hate I didn't get to see any of you guys run Saturday at the Rock. I did get down there bout 12 but couldn't watch I was just dropping off some cars for the Airdog Monster Truck to jump... did anybody make it to the sled pull I would love to have some feedback if you did
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Straight Diesel:

I went to the sled pulls after the drag race but got there after it started.

However, I can tell you that Brad Ingram from Scheid Diesel won the Super Street Class and Faith Miller won the 3.0 Class. Don't really know about all the other classes. Sorry.............

----------
John_P

I'd say the sled pull was a GREAT SUCCESS. There were a LOT of people there and a lot of trucks pulling. My boy and I went there after the race and stayed till about 10:00pm. It was a long haul back to SC and we were both tired. I enjoyed watching the racers (wish more would have showed) and the sled pull, and my boy had a blast as usual. It was also nice talking with you John.

Next time I'll wear some long pants so I can race too. :bang:bang Guess I should have read the :rules:

I'd say the sled pull was a GREAT SUCCESS. There were a LOT of people there and a lot of trucks pulling. My boy and I went there after the race and stayed till about 10:00pm. It was a long haul back to SC and we were both tired. I enjoyed watching the racers (wish more would have showed) and the sled pull, and my boy had a blast as usual. It was also nice talking with you John.

Next time I'll wear some long pants so I can race too. :bang:bang Guess I should have read the :rules:
---------------------------------------
Nick:

It was great talking with you also! See you at the next event!

--------
John_P

Back