A quick thanks to Dennis and Sheila from TS

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Just wanted to say thanks and pass along a quick thanks to Dennis and Sheila Perry at TS performance. My Dad decided he finally wanted to put a tuner on his 05. I had my 5X from TS performance sitting around and figured I would let him try it out. I sent a Message to Dennis at around 10:00p.m. Thursday and friday morning, I had new files sitting in my email. That my friends is Customer service.:ylsuper:

Now the bad part, I am a fraid they have created a monster. He likes his new found power, Just has the 75 HPsetting in for now, and loves the fact "Suddenly" that he can throw smoke!:doh: It used to be an "ANNOYANCE" when he drove my truck, but somehow it is now cool on his.:bang :kick:

Anyway, as always the power is great, and the shifting is smooth, and he is suddenly a teenager again. He even made the comment that he thinks he can take my 03 now.LOL LOL LOL :umno: :badidea: :bs:

I just smiled and told him, "old timer, line it up, or shut it up".:evil

Thanks again

Yeah that was my MPD and Heads up display. Little bastards got that, but I still have my 5X. I figure at this point they haven't called for a harness yet, so its a not so good paper weight for them. I hope they like my cd's.

Hes a classic. Actually they probably wondered who the hell was listening to it. Everything from Kenny Chesney to Godsmack to Frank SInatra, and some disney music for my kid.LOL LOL

Phil, What did you do with that Ricky Martin Cd that you found in his stash? Did you send it back to himLOL Or did you keep it for yourself:doh:

JJeepyjohn said:
Phil, What did you do with that Ricky Martin Cd that you found in his stash? Did you send it back to himLOL Or did you keep it for yourself:doh:

It's amaxing what fire does to a CD:rockwoot:

Back