MaxSpool Engineering adjustable cam and P pump gear

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I decided that to tune cams in properly, and to dyno test a cam profile you, need to be able to adjust the cam timing in a short amount of time ( 5 mins ), as well as time the p pump . Just pop off the access cover and lessen the bolts, and shift timing, tighten and your ready to go . No offset washers to keep up with any more.
This piece of art work is for a race engineering firm I am working with on many other advance projects.
I will have these available to ship this week the introductory price is $499.
We also have a straight cut cam and p pump gear set as well, along with a two piece front cover.
I also have a variable P pump timing system that will be ready in a few weeks

Image1.jpg

Last edited:
thats the cool part , , not going to show all of it , to many doctor copies on here , but I have sold a few already .
sorry , I'm sure you understand .
one reason that Greg at ZZ dosent show his manifold , now you have to buy one to see it.

The straight cut gears are a little noisy , but these innovation gears stop the thrust pulse that breaks parts.

I will have the new 24 valve rocker systems in next week. These rockers are going on the first two 2.6 pulling engines coming out of KPE racing.

It’s the secret to making big power. The rockers are custom order with 1.75 to 2.0 ratios, and is like nothing seen in the diesel world.

These systems are the answers the bridge problems absolutely, it’s not cheap, $3400, but if your building a serious 2.6 puller, it’s a must. This combined with the new 60 mm MaxSpool cam’s that are .250 bigger diameter , with roller bearings.
the pro cams are 225 intake duration, and 220 exhaust duration , with a 128 lobe seperation angle , and a 120 intake center line

Last edited:
Greg, you actually have something I like. Pretty sure hell just froze. When is the ppump gear going to be ready?

I assume the cam gear is a CR core as is the pump version?

That's a really fair price for something like that.
No more messing with a handful of keys and settling for almost.
You could degree that puppy right on the nose. Nice.

Greg, you actually have something I like. Pretty sure hell just froze. When is the ppump gear going to be ready?

I assume the cam gear is a CR core as is the pump version?

it is a little cold I'm sure , but I will take that as a complement .
The streight cut gears are new gears the same width as the 12 valve gears , but streight cut .

I just installed my adjustable cam gear and set centerline, very easy to do with an adjustable gear.

new items

i have to tell you guys that theses new things coming from greg are top notch and these are just the begining!!!!

the cam gear looks awesome.:thankyou2:

the rocker system is like no other you have seen!!! :evilalot of design went into the rockers and they will blow away the others out there. makes me regret the money i wasted :bangon the other one i've seen and purchased.

the 2.6 class engine that greg is developing with the top of the line head from greg young and intake runner manifold the 2:1 rocker system and the 60mm maxspool cams and maxspool valvetrain will be kick ass!!!!!:rockwoot:

thanks greg for the new parts and r&d for whats coming around the corner!!!!!:clap:

thanks Ben, its not me , but the people that I have brought together to do the same direction as I did with my Comp program

I just have to work on some of these projects , it's fun to fix problems

Back