What Ya Think? Little feedback please!!

Whats the word? School Bus .... that's two words, but that's what's hanging me up. Call me when you get a chance Kevin.

Actually yes, just have not had time to post any updates, an I appologize for that.

One of our sets have been out being tested in a everyday driven truck. So far they look good, haven't chipped yet (our biggest fear) and they hide the black ring around the top of the stack. So far the only down side has been cleaning them. They seem to smear the dirt pretty easy. I'm waiting for a 3rd set to be done to send out to a guy who does truck pulls, so he can put them against some heat to see how well they work.

At this rate I'm guessing, or hopeing to have these availble by the summer.

Well the second set of stacks will be tested here at the end of the week. The first set has been holding up very well, and the guy did a truck pull this past weekend. He said he had his pyro burried at 1900*, and the stacks held up just fine. I don't know how hot that is back at the stacks, but I'm guessing it's probably close to 1000*.

I know a particular black truck that is pretty fast that could use some nice black stacks,, LOL

Back