Super Stock class @ Gator Nationals

Thanks everybody for keeping the super stock class for Gainsville. I would like to thank gary and ron for putting it on. There wound up being only 6 trucks for the class but I didnt think that was THAT bad considering how new the class is. Camomax ran super street instead of super stock but he did run a 10.13 which was his best time ever I believe. Aron run a 10.97 in the first round of qualifying but redlit in the first round. It wound up being me and ashley in the finals

Interesting, this was an add on class to the NHRDA race. Good idea. Any idea what Camomax's exact time and mph was. Maybe he'll post it up.

Thanks everybody for keeping the super stock class for Gainsville. I would like to thank gary and ron for putting it on. There wound up being only 6 trucks for the class but I didnt think that was THAT bad considering how new the class is. Camomax ran super street instead of super stock but he did run a 10.13 which was his best time ever I believe. Aron run a 10.97 in the first round of qualifying but redlit in the first round. It wound up being me and ashley in the finals

Way to go DAWG....LOL

I know one thing, Im about tired of trying to chase down those red single cab dodges. LOL. No, i shouldnt have even been running Will in the finals. I made it through on luck. His truck is running WAY better than mine with the 2.6 turbo. Him and Aron would have been a much better pair. Congrats Will on the win. Cant wait til the next one.

I know one thing, Im about tired of trying to chase down those red single cab dodges. LOL. No, i shouldnt have even been running Will in the finals. I made it through on luck. His truck is running WAY better than mine with the 2.6 turbo. Him and Aron would have been a much better pair. Congrats Will on the win. Cant wait til the next one.

They are everywhere aren't they LOL 4 of them last trip to Florida. Stickers are about the only thing visually that set them apart.

scottsphonepics208.jpg

Back