dcp injectors

ace358

ace358
has any one used these injectors from this company outta TN? called DCP looking for some reviews. I'm lookin at buying there performance injectors, but wanted some advise. :umno:

yea that would be the ones it sounded fishy to me to. but was hopeing some one had info on them

You generally get what you pay for. The ford focus of the injector world.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Oh,you have stacks......
Go for it!let's us know how they run......

what about d-tech. ive in stalled them on a 2005 at our delarship. it was a rush job so didnt get to check it throughly truck had to go to auction that day, just kindda knoticed the truck would roll a little coal afterwards.

Going el cheapo on cr injection is never a good idea.there's plenty of threads on injectors here.find 20,read 10. become enlightened.....

PS: don't ever say "roll the coal" again.I'll tear off your tow mirrors and put them on a Prius.

What are you bumping? A dead thread in which people answered your question? Or did you want to see if anyone else could "roll coal" with a d-tech?

NO to get info on this company or product to see if any one has heard anything about them or installed them. The d-tech crap was just sayin, the truck seemed to black smoke excessivly after we installed them, dont know if it was the new injectors over fueling seeing or if any one else has experince installing these products. But if a few people wanna put there own comments and views they cant keep to thereselves on the subject. No sweat off my back

I didn't think they could beat this into someones head anymore: USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. Saves you from asking stupid questions and us from having to answer them. There are at least 20 threads suggesting who has what, what they cost, and what the results were. By the way...I wouldn't call the company selling the product to ask them what their feedback on their own personal product is either.

Back