9008/H13 HID kit

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Full plug-n-play kit.
6000K low beam HID with halogen high beam.
It's just a cheap ebay kit....but it was easy to install....I wanted to try them out without spending a lot of money.
Honestly...I don't like them. They're too blue for my tastes and the high beam is absolutly useless....I'm going back to Silverstars.

My dislike of them is the reason I'm giving them away....all I ask is that whoever I send them do isn't an ass and re-sell them.

I'll be away from my truck till Thanksgiving week...so it'll be a few weeks before I can pull them out and ship.

Again...H13/9008 bulbs....05up Fords and newer Dodges. Not sure on Dodge years...but my 06 has H13 Silverstars in it so I know they'll work from 06 up.

First come---first served.

Done....I'll let you know when I get back to Houston. I won't accept anything untill I can actually send something in return.

Also dont know if you are running the stock wiring from the truck to the headlights or not, but a big upgrade is to run a HD relay harness kit to the silverstars it made a world of difference in mine, it draws the power directly from the battery instead of running it thru the stock switch.

Back