Interesting......

Greg, probably not gonna make this one.....but TS is on my list to try and make unless the kids are in some kind of superbowlworldseriesworldcupbudweisershootout finalsLOL it would be good to catch up with you too...been way too long. nice trailer you just purchased lately too. you gonna try and make ts? take care.

LOL Jimmy

Thanks, the trailer is pretty cool.

Yes, I plan on being at TS. It will be good to catch up!!!

maybe in your 7k lb truck.
But put 6k lbs into the calculator as well as a 10.06 and it spits out 965 at the wheels.

that power is average from point A to point B, in reality that truck would have to make MUCH more peak power to get that avg.

Besides the calculator is not always right.

first shakedown run this weekend....

1000000110.jpg

1000000088.jpg

hehehehehe

Are you ****ing kidding me?? This is an average racers truck.. Isn't that how this race got started "A race for the average racer"

Drag racers.... give me a break.

Are you ****ing kidding me?? This is an average racers truck.. Isn't that how this race got started "A race for the average racer"

I wouldnt worry too much. Ingenuity outruns money almost every time. It is an awesome looking piece though. I wish the suncoast crew luck. Looks like they have been busy. Its gonna take a lot of chassis tuning or a lot of luck to have it going down the track good by next weekend.

This started with the best intentions, then got a little out of hand. I'm sure the sam could be said for pulling!!!

I think 4 digit horsepower #'s can be reached with these turbos

traction, reaction times, weight, etc is going to make it interesting...

Last edited:
I wouldnt worry too much. Ingenuity outruns money almost every time. It is an awesome looking piece though. I wish the suncoast crew luck. Looks like they have been busy. Its gonna take a lot of chassis tuning or a lot of luck to have it going down the track good by next weekend.

I wish there was a facebook style "like" button, I'd click it on ya Ashley! I doubt we'll have the truck dialed in for this race and the truck's actually being put together to run pro-street or something along those lines one day, but this 2.6 race gave us a goal/direction to get started :stab: For us.. this is about having a good time and getting the shops together for some friendly competition

Tell ya who I'm nervous about... a red/black 6.7 flavored rocket.... hate to see how fast that truck goes after he takes the purse money :charger:

Back