This 2.8 Ford Deserves its own thread.

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
There is a rumor I have been a Ford hater for years, no idea where that comes from.

However, after watching Bruce Balish win the 2.8 class at Numidia East Coast nats,with a PSD, I decided he needed a pat on the back.

Bruce does the best he can with what hes got, and never complains about the competition. Nice Job Bruce.:Cheer:

He has worked hard for a long time. Very deserving of the win. Very few competitors willing to help and give useful information as he always has.

That was a VERY strong running Ford, I will burn a video for it when I get a chance but for now here is the whole class.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqZ5Tou99og[/MEDIA]

how many 2.8 trucks was there? and not 2.6 bump ups?

good run for Bruce! glad to see it running better!

Compare the results look for double names, I thought that was obvious, guess not eh JOE?!!!:shake::lolly::hehe:
The 2.8 guys should thank Bruce for not letting a 2.6 win the class like last year.

Compare the results look for double names, I thought that was obvious, guess not eh JOE?!!!:shake::lolly::hehe:
The 2.8 guys should thank Bruce for not letting a 2.6 win the class like last year.

Bruce and the guys from Mass diesel have showed up to our pulls a few times over the years. None of them ever complained (even though they could have) and Bruce has always represented the Ford well. Kudos to him and his crew.

I felt bad for them this past weekend at the clusterfu$# in NH, but they did not ***** once (and there were plenty of opportunities to).

how many 2.8 trucks was there? and not 2.6 bump ups?

good run for Bruce! glad to see it running better!

Think there where like only 1-2 bump ups most where 2.8 trucks. Wasted wages was the only bump up I know of.

It's nice to see a 'Stroker do good amongst all 'em dodges. Well Done Bruce. . . Well Done.

Yea, Ian of big motorsports is one of them. They pulled 2.8 before 2.6 tho right?

I noticed it right away, just mentioned it to the others to see if they would look and see 70% of the class was 2.6 trucks

Back