Foam cannons to wash truck

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
Has anyone bought on and used it. Benefits, quality of wash. Any feedback would be great.

Here is a video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqUEirOEyaw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqUEirOEyaw[/ame]

I have one. It's somewhat useful, but idk about the benefits really. I bought one because I heard it was the schit. I'm no professional though, so maybe I'm missing something.

I think for someone with a show-ish type truck that just uses it to clean the dust off, or a before show cleanup it'd work pretty well. Wouldn't help on my trucks for sure. lol

I'd like to see them come test that ghey ass "Mr. Pink" crap on a truck with cow schidt all over it instead of washing a clean car. :hehe:

um..yeah...ya still gotta hand wash it and hows that crap gonna do when its 98 degrees out..by the time ya git it all covered itll be dried..f'that...its just a handwash

I think it's mainly to help water and soap to soak into and loosen the dirt and debris, not to remove it. If you're washing your truck in direct sunlight anyways, I don't think this product is for you.

I bought a foam gun for this coming season.... It doesn't require a compressor... Just a water hose... I went with one cause of not being a bucket to hand wash the car.... Sediments were scratching the paint and this eliminates this issue... No more 2 bucket washing either... Just two different wash mits. One for the bottom and one the top. I would look into one before going with a cannon..

If you rinse off the wash pad before you dunk it back in the bucket, you eliminate that contamination issue. Works for me.

This isn't meant for your truck with cow schidt all over it Jory...Chemical guys is a detail supply company. The only detail your truck will ever see is the corn in your cows schidt.

Chemical guys has some awesome stuff though, great air fresheners to cover up farts.

We buy stuff from Craft Labs in Fort Wayne. Everything they sell is designed to used with a pressure washer. They even have some stuff that you spray on dried concrete and 4 hours later you can wash it off with a garden hose.

I despise wash mitts. No matter how clean you think you got it all it takes is one little grains of crap to scratch everything. Not deep scratches but swirl marks. You can see them in the sun up close. A hot pressure washer and plenty of the right chemicals gets it done.

On the interior I use Lucas slick mist and air freshener bombs.

mine works great to get the salt off my truck from the minnesota roads and works great for regular road grime on the vehicle i have over 500 bucks of chemical guys stuff and love all of it they have heavier cleaners also for a more aggressive wash but if you wax/protect your truck like you should i dont think you would have a hard time with some mud

If you rinse off the wash pad before you dunk it back in the bucket, you eliminate that contamination issue. Works for me.

Which is why I use 2 buckets. One with water for rinsing the mitt and the other with clean, soapy water.

You can buy the same cannon for like $25 on amazon.

I have one and really like it. I spray down 1/2 of the truck, go over it with a mitt, rinse and repeat on the other side.

I can wash the whole truck in about 1/2 of the time.

I have one and really like it. I spray down 1/2 of the truck, go over it with a mitt, rinse and repeat on the other side.

What do you use for soap?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

no $hit ?

Back