New 6.0 Ported Intake Manifold

CGardner

Over the past 6 months I have been building fully ported 6.0 intake manifolds and I will soon be ready to offer them for sale. Initially, I will only be offering offroad use only intakes since the EGR features are removed, until dyno testing of EGR equipped intakes can be performed and show a decent increase in power and torque. I have not done direct dyno comparisons of ported intake manifolds on the market today, but based on the porting I have seen I believe the intakes I port will out perform any of the ported stock intake manifolds on the market today. I hand port and blend all of ports and eliminated all of EGR features, in the end removing almost 4lbs. of aluminum. I pull a lot of time and effort into making these flow as much as possible. I have conducted dyno testing of the stock intake vs. my ported intake and there is a nice power and torque gain, which I'll post on my website once I am ready to sell them. My ported intakes are a direct replacement, all the studs used for securing the wiring harnesses in place are retained using a custom made plug with stud. Before I try to sell any of them I would like to know what others would want in a ported intake manifold and what seems to be a reasonable price.

What features or options would be desirable (powder coat, ceramic coat, polished, ports for injectable's or gauges, and etc.)?

What is a reasonable price?

If there is any other options or ideas related to a ported intake manifold please feel free to share! I'm hoping to finish my website and release these in October!

Back