Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

BFD99 said:
dang right gare, maybe this time his will keep the good food out in the open and not hide the crappy mickey d's double cheeseburgers and fries right inside the door of the trailers..... LOL

How bout this, I'll cook enough knock your socks off gumbo to get even you full Dex??? Screw Mickey D's

Billysgoat said:
How bout this, I'll cook enough knock your socks off gumbo to get even you full Dex??? Screw Mickey D's
ohh man that would be great, if we could get you and danny together, you guys could cook up a storm! i would be all over that billy :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

I think I'm gonna have to make the drive out this year....sounded like too much fun was had last year.

I'm there!

I may also need to reserve a section of flooring at Billy's place. Is the going rate 6 beers per square yard?

Santa Gertrudis said:
Well, as of now, Santa's bringing the big blue sleigh to Kentucky! LOL

Dad gonna show also Colin?? Or is he gonna let you just have the coach for the weekend?

Shiela> Good lookin' flyer :rockwoot:

Is it April yet??? LOL LOL

you guys going to come out and play the week before at the chryler classics with me

and also wondering if you have a spot in the back of the lot the week before so I dont have to pull the trailer back and forth?

thanks George

No dyno this year??

Rules the same as last year??

and have your graphic designer fix the typo on opportunities before you go publishing that thing everywhere ;)

My woman told me I was getting hitched on that weekend.. I had to put my foot down.. Well, sort of.. It's now the weekend before.. I'll be there to race.. A man has to have priorities..

Back