Diesel Power Challenge 2015 Coverage and Discussion

Howling

Soot Sniffer
Figured I would start a thread to cover the up coming DPC. I think Lavon has this one in the bag, Cory has a strong truck by the numbers I have seen.

If lavons holds together I'm guessing he takes it. That newfound power.will test everything.

I'm rooting for Rick Fox. He's put everything into that black truck and deserves it. One of the Ohio boys will bring it home again.

Agree with Lavon having the best chance. He seems to always have that truck figured out.

Rick Fox is the the guy I'd like to see come out of nowhere and mix things up.

Firepunk is at the top of the game.... Just my $.02

Is there really a VP truck in the competition? Sorry, I haven't really been keeping close attention to it.

Lavon is probably the most comfortable and knows his truck better than anyone out of the competition and I think that goes a long way. Rick will be another one to watch out for, Jerry's truck is an animal but he seems scared of it. Cory Chomos duramax will be tough to beat power wise and ATS built it.

I hope for a good competition with minimal carnage.

Better watch out for them 6.0's.
Yeah, the debris will be flying, so learn to duck! :hehe:
J/K, but seriously, a 6.0 makes power? :lolly:

This whole deal reminds me of NASCAR, where driver's are so busy responding with sponsor names and gratuities that you wonder if there are any single individuals involved, for all the business names flying around.

So, is it, for example, Lavon Miller or Firepunk Diesel?
Or the same in the ATS camp.

Seems to me it's just another money game and if a poor boy with little invested in his truck wins, the rest are gonna' get all butthurt.

Mark.

Back