In-Cab fueling adjuster

Big Blue24

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Power Driven Diesel is coming out with a complete (kit) that provides in-cab fueling adjustment and tuning for mechanical injection 12 valve Cummins trucks including 1st gen Cummins and 24valve P-Pump swapped trucks.

We made a video from our first highway test runs that highlights the functionality and tune-ability of the system.

We haven't finalized a name for this in-cab fueling control system so post up your favorite name and if your name is selected or deemed to be the best name, the winner will receive a free kit.

Kits will be available for purchase in early June (1-2 weeks) and will retail for around the cost of a standard fuel plate.

Here's a couple pictures of the in-cab control knobs and some under hood pics as well:

AFCcontrol%2028_zps6e1rwxao.jpg

AFCcontrol%2023_zpsbedngro2.jpg

AFCcontrol%2011_zpslldwsr3q.jpg

AFCcontrol%2012_zpslao4fpfe.jpg

AFCcontrol%2013_zpsaknyfu4l.jpg

AFCcontrol%2019_zpstloakvlg.jpg

AFCcontrol%2033_zps9fhl2edx.jpg

AFCcontrol%2030_zpsxgged2ko.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQOtLgnGfsg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQOtLgnGfsg[/ame]

Name........

That's a really slick, great idea. I was thinking about how to do this the other day. Tuning real time like that has to be way more accurate and a ton easier to dial in a fine tune.

Bi-Polar dials

Or

Jekyll/Hyde dials

Surprised nobody mentioned the ultimate yet "AFC Live" LOL

Seriously though cool deal.

Quick draw.
"From tame to track in seconds flat."
Or slow to go in seconds flat.
LOL I can only think of slogans

Last edited:
"Auxiliary AFC program"

Just for laughs.....

"Pneumatic Auxiliary AFC"

That's as good as in cab tuning gets, job well done explaining, dynoing with the use on something like "Frankenstein" would be awesome to see how the control applies to street and race trucks, although frank is tuned flawlessly as is.

"Auxiliary AFC program"

Just for laughs.....

"Pneumatic Auxiliary AFC"

That's as good as in cab tuning gets, job well done explaining, dynoing with the use on something like "Frankenstein" would be awesome to see how the control applies to street and race trucks, although frank is tuned flawlessly as is.

well you can't argue that!

Seriously though I have been running this setup for years. Now that will and I are in business it makes sense to offer this as a kit. This one is a lot better than the stuff I have been running and frank is getting one for sure. This thing makes street driving powerful 12 valves a breeze. I wish we would have taken a video the first time will drove it. He was laughing like a school girl it is a lot of fun!

I am loving all the names. We are working on the junker and frank hoping to hit denver this weekend. We won't be on here much until we get back. We will be posting up pics throughout the day to our insragram of the build progress. Look for a lot more info on thus kit next week!

well you can't argue that!

Seriously though I have been running this setup for years. Now that will and I are in business it makes sense to offer this as a kit. This one is a lot better than the stuff I have been running and frank is getting one for sure. This thing makes street driving powerful 12 valves a breeze. I wish we would have taken a video the first time will drove it. He was laughing like a school girl it is a lot of fun!

I am loving all the names. We are working on the junker and frank hoping to hit denver this weekend. We won't be on here much until we get back. We will be posting up pics throughout the day to our insragram of the build progress. Look for a lot more info on thus kit next week!

Right on, good luck in Denver! I'll be tuned in for sure, excited to see both trucks on the track

Back